FRIDAY - before Christmas!!!

Replies

• Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Isn't it funny!? One of the classics. I don't know how they got through that skit without breaking up laughing. :laugh:

I think my favorite thing about that skit is that you can tell they're trying not to laugh! I love it when that happens! It's even funnier to me then. :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Confess II -

Who buys their pets Christmas presents???

zw28129.jpg

Who worries about WHAT to get their pets??? :laugh:
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    CONFESS!!!!

Whose wearing their dorky Christmas sweaters today????

100_0602.jpg

MAX!!!! happy107.gif

My boss is wearing something similar to this today... It's a bit disturbing. :laugh: He's about 55 and is the most energetic and upbeat person I know. He's paired his lovely Christmas sweater with a pair of 'reindeer antlers' also more commonly known as a headband with sticks on it. :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    funny-pictures-merry-freakin-christmas-cat.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Confess II -

I do. All 3 of them even have their own stockings. :blushing:
  • 3babybeans
    funny-pictures-merry-freakin-christmas-cat.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Hilarious! That could be my old cat...well, without the snazzy suit. :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    HA! Found a clip for those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4156/saturday-night-live-nprs-delicious-dish-schweddy-balls

You'll see the glorious sweaters in action. :bigsmile:

GTO - I love that idea! You should post a pic!

OMGosh! That's one of my favorites.ROFL

Cuz everybody loves his schweddy balls.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    HA! Found a clip for those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4156/saturday-night-live-nprs-delicious-dish-schweddy-balls

You'll see the glorious sweaters in action. :bigsmile:

GTO - I love that idea! You should post a pic!

OMGosh! That's one of my favorites.ROFL

Cuz everybody loves his schweddy balls.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My fav line is (I hope this isn't too much for some of you...) "i love the way your balls feel in my mouth." I die laughing every single stinkin' time. :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Confess II -

bwahaharoll.gif

I mean...how sweet! :flowerforyou:

:laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    Confess II -

bwahaharoll.gif

I mean...how sweet! :flowerforyou:

I second that!:laugh:

My dog gets a pat on the head.:bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    I know, I know. I have issues. I would post pics of my animals in their holiday accessories, but I'd probably get laughed off the boards. :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    I know, I know. I have issues. I would post pics of my animals in their holiday accessories, but I'd probably get laughed off the boards. :laugh:

No, snickeringg.gif not at all. snickeringg.gif

Feel free to post them. :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi

No, snickeringg.gif not at all. snickeringg.gif

Feel free to post them. :bigsmile:

:drinker: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Hhhmmm....smells like a trap. But, since it is so quiet in here today, I'll play along. LOL

This one is *really* fuzzy but it is the only one I have accessible right now. You'll get the general feel for the Christmas spirit coming from Gina... I put that on my dog Floyd this year & he threw it off his head & bit it in half. I think he was trying to tell me something. :laugh: You would think that even with 3 kids to dress up, I'd leave the animals alone! At least I don't put them in FULL outfits for them to hate me for.

n1127083355_30063164_3623.jpg

I keep waiting for Max to pop in to start making fun of me, too...
  • Shannon023
    Hhhmmm....smells like a trap. But, since it is so quiet in here today, I'll play along. LOL

This one is *really* fuzzy but it is the only one I have accessible right now. You'll get the general feel for the Christmas spirit coming from Gina... I put that on my dog Floyd this year & he threw it off his head & bit it in half. I think he was trying to tell me something. :laugh: You would think that even with 3 kids to dress up, I'd leave the animals alone! At least I don't put them in FULL outfits for them to hate me for.

:laugh: :laugh: WTG, Floyd!

I think Max is golfing today. :grumble:
  • SoupNazi

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That really is cute babybeans!! I swear. I'm not crossing my fingers or nuthin.
  • 3babybeans
    I'll see if I can find more. They just get better. My cat pics are the best b/c Lucy's evil to begin with so she always looks like she's trying to eat something when I put the hat on her. Is that considered animal abuse? :huh:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    We got both of our dogs a stocking where we can put a picture of them on the front. They're each getting a new toy and new matching collars. This year we're scaling back. Last Christmas we didn't have Luey yet and I didn't know I was pregnant yet with Harley. We only had Georgia and we must have spent over $100 on toys and treats for her!

Both dogs wore antlers in our Christmas pics but I didn't go overboard there either. Though I so wanted to get the doggie Santa suit for Luey (our little dog).

Xmasfamilyphoto.jpg
  • Shannon023
    We got both of our dogs a stocking where we can put a picture of them on the front. They're each getting a new toy and new matching collars. This year we're scaling back. Last Christmas we didn't have Luey yet and I didn't know I was pregnant yet with Harley. We only had Georgia and we must have spent over $100 on toys and treats for her!

Both dogs wore antlers in our Christmas pics but I didn't go overboard there either. Though I so wanted to get the doggie Santa suit for Luey (our little dog).

Xmasfamilyphoto.jpg

That's adorable! :flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member

Xmasfamilyphoto.jpg

How cute!!
This discussion has been closed.