FRIEND ME BABY!!!!

TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
Ok, I just realized I am very close to having 200 friends on here and have made it my goal to make it by 2009!! LOL!!!

So, if you are so inclined and are not already my friend.................FRIEND ME!!! :smooched: :flowerforyou: <:drinker: <----I come with gifts!!! :tongue:

If you hate me.................well.............sorry bout that!! :embarassed: :laugh:

Replies

• TamTastic
    Ok, I just realized I am very close to having 200 friends on here and have made it my goal to make it by 2009!! LOL!!!

So, if you are so inclined and are not already my friend.................FRIEND ME!!! :smooched: :flowerforyou: <:drinker: <----I come with gifts!!! :tongue:

If you hate me.................well.............sorry bout that!! :embarassed: :laugh:
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Hi Tam- I always enjoy reading your post and would love to help you reach your goal:flowerforyou:
    Hope you'll add me as a friend and we can have a cold one after work- TGIF:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Anne
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    ill be your friend! lol

well done on your weight loss, you have achieved something amazing! :drinker:
  • kdzmom
    kdzmom Posts: 31 Member
    You are an inspiration! :drinker: Count me in! :smile:
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Just sent you a request. Congrats on your weight loss! I love reading your posts on here...you're very inspiring and funny!
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    I just sent a request too. Thanks for being such an inspiration to us all! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Woohooo! You guys are great!!!! Thanks!!!! I love me some friends!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:heart:
    -Tami
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    I think you're there chic! Way to go! :wink: :flowerforyou: What's next...? 300 friends?
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Is this a "no strings attached" kind of relationship or are there consequences to our new friendship? :wink:

I hope you hit 200!
  • If it's not too late, I'd love to be your friend. Honestly, though, what is your secret? Surely it cannot be diet and exercise. If it is, then that would mean that I will have to give up my excuses and buckle down. If it's not, well, please let me in on it.:wink:
  • TamTastic
    I think you're there chic! Way to go! :wink: :flowerforyou: What's next...? 300 friends?
    Ohhh, now THAT'S a goal!!! Good ide-er!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Is this a "no strings attached" kind of relationship or are there consequences to our new friendship? :wink:

I hope you hit 200!
    Consequences?? :huh:

Whatever are you talking about? :indifferent:

Help me to reach my goal weight and keep it off(by being the cool people you are) and I am golden!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Nothing. Nothing at all. :indifferent:

You are SO close to your goal weight, Tam! I'm so proud of you! Seeing that 130 there is such an inspiration to all of us! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic

You are SO close to your goal weight, Tam! I'm so proud of you! Seeing that 130 there is such an inspiration to all of us! :flowerforyou:
    Thanks!!! :flowerforyou:

I will be sticking around awhile because it will be a learning process to KEEP the weight off and I will be pretty careful at first to make sure I can do it.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member

I will be sticking around awhile because it will be a learning process to KEEP the weight off and I will be pretty careful at first to make sure I can do it.

Plus you know you'd miss this place waaaaaay too much if you left now! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    If it's not too late, I'd love to be your friend. Honestly, though, what is your secret? Surely it cannot be diet and exercise. If it is, then that would mean that I will have to give up my excuses and buckle down. If it's not, well, please let me in on it.:wink:
    Umm, will you de-friend me if I tell you it's all about eating less and exercise??? :wink:

Next Oprah - Tami's Secrets Revealed:
    *Eat the right amount (Not too little and not too much) to keep your metabolism fueled
    *Eat healthier foods that will contribute to my health and keep me satisfied.
    *Drink water
    *Exercise (slowly building up time and endurance)
    *Plenty of rest
    *Allowing myself to relax here and there as needed (Like Christmas dinner, Super Bowl Sunday) and just getting back on track the next day.

That's about all she wrote! *Shrug*!! :happy:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    well, i do not like you, and i choose not to be your friend, so there.:grumble:

:flowerforyou: i joke, because i love.
  • TamTastic

Plus you know you'd miss this place waaaaaay too much if you left now! :wink:
    Is it that obvious?? :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    well, i do not like you, and i choose not to be your friend, so there.:grumble:

:flowerforyou: i joke, because i love.
    Kiss my grits!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Just joshin!! :laugh:

Wubs you Emi!!! :smooched:
  • TamTastic
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks again everyone!!

You should see my email inbox!! It's all "So and so wants to be your friend on MyFitnessPal!!" :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :laugh:

Man, maybe I should run for office!!!! y_thinking.gif

:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.