FRIDAY - before Christmas!!!

13»

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    See! I'm not the only one! LOL

I love looking at pics of Georgia. She looks like a moose there, Lori. LOL
  • I usually buy my cats catnip and canned cat food. they actually seem to know which presents are theirs. I think they smell them. Kinda dorky but my cats are like my kids
  • 3babybeans
    Okay, so it isn't one of my "furbabies" but this is probably my favorite Christmas pic of any of my kiddos.

n1127083355_30215544_2116.jpg

Back when we only had 1 child & could spend hours taking pics until we got a good one. LOL
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Okay, so it isn't one of my "furbabies" but this is probably my favorite Christmas pic of any of my kiddos.

n1127083355_30215544_2116.jpg

Back when we only had 1 child & could spend hours taking pics until we got a good one. LOL

Aaaawwww....what a little boo!!!! :love: :love:
  • 3babybeans
    That was our Christmas card pic that year. :happy: He hasn't sat still since. LOL
  • 3babybeans
    n1127083355_30215549_4695.jpg

Another fav from that year. He got the antlers from Santa.:happy:
  • Shannon023
    n1127083355_30215549_4695.jpg

Another fav from that year. He got the antlers from Santa.:happy:

I sooooooo luv, toothless baby grins! :laugh: :love:
  • 3babybeans
    My second didn't have ANY teeth until he was about 11 months old. He was walking at 10.5 months & seeing this toothless baby waddle around was hilarious! Then, his first tooth was a top one...he looked like a can opener. LOL
  • 3babybeans
    Another holiday classic. My little guy was about 2 weeks old when we attempted this. Zeke (the big brother at 16 months) decided to see what pulling Micah's hair would do. Luckily, I got this pic right before the BIG scream...

n1127083355_30215599_3927.jpg

Aaahhhh...holiday memories.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member

Just think, in about 30 or 40 years from now you'll be able to look in the mirror and have your very own toothless grin. :wink:
  • Shannon023

Just think, in about 30 or 40 years from now you'll be able to look in the mirror and have your very own toothless grin. :wink:

Yeah...just think.....:grumble:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    CONFESS!!!!

Whose wearing their dorky Christmas sweaters today????

100_0602.jpg

MAX!!!! happy107.gif

Too funny, my wife is a Special Education Teacher and today the teachers at her Elementary school had a ugly old lady Christmas Sweater Day. She's the judge & is going to take her students for a walk today around to all the classrooms to judge to see who has the ugliest sweater.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    That sweater reminds me of a SNL skit with Alec Baldwin, Molly Shannon & that other chick's whose name I can never remeber. The Schwety Balls skit. Anyone know that one? They wear those "beautiful" sweaters in that skit. SO funny.

My mom has a ton, but I stear clear. I am, however, wearing my fabulous rudolph socks today. :bigsmile:

That's a classic skit and I'd forgotten! Thanks for sharing.
  • Shannon023

Too funny, my wife is a Special Education Teacher and today the teachers at her Elementary school had a ugly old lady Christmas Sweater Day. She's the judge & is going to take her students for a walk today around to all the classrooms to judge to see who has the ugliest sweater.

Ugly Old Lady Christmas Sweater Day (UOLCSD) - would be a fun party theme! :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member

Yeah...just think.....:grumble:

And BEFORE can do it now, what a lucky guy! :drinker: :laugh: :bigsmile:
    toothless34fz.jpg
  • 3babybeans
    Since we were talking about HORRIBLE holiday sweaters, I needed to share this link that I was just browsing....

http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-life/living-green/staticslideshowdg.aspx?cp-documentid=15180155&gt1=32001

and Yes, I know it isn't Friday any more. :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Day late and a dollar short, thats me!!

I loved all the pix Sara!! AND I had totally forgotten about Schweddy Balls!!

I am passign that one along! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.