Newbie searching for any support

Options
Hi I am 2 days into this app and I really like meeting new ppl and getting inspiration from other ppl.

Replies

• BreR7906
    BreR7906 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello. This is also my 2nd day here. Welcome. How do you like it so far?
  • niliyahia
    niliyahia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Same for me. I would like to connect with ppl and help each other to stay focused and motivated
  • bagroommike
    bagroommike Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ive been using this app for a while now and as long as your consistant with your entries and stay true too yourself. I think you'll do great !
  • jlbrown1985
    jlbrown1985 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jmv9112
    jmv9112 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is also my second day here! Congratulations on bettering yourself. We are all here to support and motivate each other. Add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • davefh0_0
    davefh0_0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm always looking to expand my support network, it definitely seems to help me
  • CatherineD9889
    CatherineD9889 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me, too! Day 6 for me and always interested in adding new friends for support!
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • williamstamara121
    williamstamara121 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    been using this app for 45days more friends the better keep motivated, feel free to add me
  • curvasian
    curvasian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 2 days into this app and I really like meeting new ppl and getting inspiration from other ppl.

Hi there! New here too and I have been using it for 3 days, how do you guys find this app?

• simone7189
    simone7189 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been on here since January and love to support others..and honestly, I need all the support I can get. Please feel free to add me :-) Good luck to all!
  • jillo67
    jillo67 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is my 1st day to get on the community board but have been started back with the app for 11 days now. Feel free to add me. I can always use more motivation!
  • barbiereynolds701
    barbiereynolds701 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • druanne47
    druanne47 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new, need help losing 50 lbs.
  • hello_marie
    hello_marie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5 days in a row for me! :)