LNS: 0
    Welcome back!!!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    April 24

Me -- 24
    LNS -- 0

Days LNS-free -- 47

Just because I have 0 LNS days, it doesn't mean it's easy. Every day is a struggle but I'm determined.
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    April 24
    Me: 24

Yes I agree this isn't easy. Just to think, my wife thinks there is no benefit to me being stubborn and compulsive.
  • time4kim2014
    time4kim2014 Posts: 85 Member
    Me 15
    LNS 2*

My twins made cupcakes after school and tonight at 7:30 (half an hour after my cut off time), I was in the kitchen and took a spoon and had a nice taste of the icing...and then I noticed the time!!!!! My son said that if I'm going to mess up I should be doing it with something better than a spoonful of icing. He's cheering on my husband for some reason and thinks it's great that my husband has 0 LNS. Next month I'm going for zero!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,770 Member
    You guys are so inspirational, wow!!!!!!!! I just popped on to see how everyone is doing! I can't wait for next month, INSTEAD of eating SOME kettle corn tonight! I'm GOING to work it in MY MENU tomorrow!!!!! Thanks, WE can do this!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    4/24
    Start date: April 10:
    Me: 9*
    LNS: 5

Days LNS-free -- 4

Last night I had hot tea, INSTEAD of finding food to snack on! Tonight, I'm logging early, MY plan is to get some crocheting done!!!! The scale is finally going in the right direction, yay! Jeff, YOU are right WE CAN do this!!!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    April 24

Me -- 24
    LNS -- 0

Days LNS-free -- 47

Just because I have 0 LNS days, it doesn't mean it's easy. Every day is a struggle but I'm determined.

Your amazing, outstanding job so far!!!!!! You can do this, ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!!!!
  • scispence
    scispence Posts: 117 Member
    April 24
    Me: 4*
    LNS: 1
  • mrJRamos2015
    mrJRamos2015 Posts: 73 Member
    April 25th:
    ME: 12
    LNS 5*

I woke up in the middle of the night to find that my partner wasn't in bed. So I went to check on :D him and discovered that he was eating something because he woke up and couldn't fall asleep. Without thinking, I immediately grabbed something to eat also. Then it started, I had a little bit of this and that, then before I knew it, I had eaten a whole gob of calories and I wasn't even hungry. I logged it all with this morning's breakfast so I know I have to put in some extra exercise to make up for it.

I need to "Stop and Think" before I just start eating. Maybe if I log it first, I will have second thoughts about eating. In fact, I know if I pre-log all my meals for the day (including snacks), I'm more likely to stick to the game plan for that day. Something to work on...

It's a beautiful day today in Vail, AZ so I am going to do some work outside in the yard. Just to be out in the fresh air is rejuvenating in itself.

Have a super day today, everyone! And stay STRONG!

Peace,
    Jeff
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited April 2015
    4/24

Last night I had hot tea, INSTEAD of finding food to snack on! Tonight, I'm logging early, MY plan is to get some crocheting done!!!! The scale is finally going in the right direction, yay! Jeff, YOU are right WE CAN do this!!!!!

4/25
    Me: 10*

Days LNS-free -- 5

We won't be getting home till really late so tonight WILL be a easy one, yay!!!!!
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    April 25
    Me: 25

Weekends are definitely the toughest for me. I just did the grocery shopping this morning and have more free time in my day. Prelogging and keeping active are my saving grace.
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    April 25

Me: 12 LNS: 13*

Even though LNS has pulled into the lead, I don't feel bad about it. The last three nights, there was no mindless junk food snacking, the food had purpose! Two nights were healthy snacks to satisfy actual hunger (I have a 3 month old, and don't want to mess with my milk supply). The third was social - went to a friend's house and had some fruit salad and a delicious passion fruit dessert he made. I enjoyed it thoroughly!

I am still confident that I will win the month!
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    April 25
    Me: 19*
    LNS: 6
  • mrJRamos2015
    mrJRamos2015 Posts: 73 Member
    April 26th:
    ME: 12
    LNS: 6*
    I did it again last night - woke up in the middle of the night and went crazy eating. I still measured all that I ate and knew at some point that this wasn't going to be good. I wrote everything down but I need to log it on MFP at the time I'm doing it - that should put on the brakes after a few entries. One session of LNS does not define me and I'll do better today and tonight!

Finish the month strong, everyone! :)

Peace,
    Jeff
  • scispence
    scispence Posts: 117 Member
    April 26
    Me: 4*
    LNS: 1
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited April 2015
    4/24

4/26
    Me: 11*

Days LNS-free -- 6

Tonight, I'm going to have to crochet or if it gets to hard bring on some wall sit-ups!!!! I WILL DO THIS TONIGHT!
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    April 26

Me: 13* LNS: 13
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    April 26

Me -- 26
    LNS -- 0

Days LNS-free -- 49
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member