hell of a goal met !!

eriny
eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
i did 9 in a row of what they call dragon flag ab workout :blushing: . which can been seen or if you remember rocky 4 workout before the fight when hes on the bench picking his body up off the bench if i did this right heres a clip from utube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHw0jXiYQXI
(this is not me !! ) (just showing you what it is ) ( next time it will be me as soon as i get pics or video
if it doesnt show just look up dragon flag or rocky4 workout on u tube
again i want to say thank to to this site and the people here you know who you are !!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    i did 9 in a row of what they call dragon flag ab workout :blushing: . which can been seen or if you remember rocky 4 workout before the fight when hes on the bench picking his body up off the bench if i did this right heres a clip from utube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHw0jXiYQXI
    (this is not me !! ) (just showing you what it is ) ( next time it will be me as soon as i get pics or video
    if it doesnt show just look up dragon flag or rocky4 workout on u tube
    again i want to say thank to to this site and the people here you know who you are !!:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Holy smokes!
    I'm speechless.:tongue:
  • Speachless is an understatement!!!!:noway:

I wonder how long it would take to get into good enough shape to do that??
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    I'm impressed! I want to be able to complete 1 of those!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Cool beans Eriny!! Great job hon:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    :noway: WOW...9?!?! Awesome job, I've never seen anyone be able to actually do that!
    :drinker: :happy:
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    WOW that is awesome:happy: . Great Job
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Ohhh to be able to do THAT!! Way to go!!:drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Maybe I need to start doing those. I know I'll start after the new year:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Wow, that is very impressive!! Good for you!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    holy cow.....keep up the great work....
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    That there is really impressive! Keep up the good work and you show us your video when you get one. LOL!!!:bigsmile:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    definitely impressive...for sure...awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!