We all have a problem area... WHAT'S YOURS????

1235»

Replies

• pattyann4
    pattyann4 Posts: 3 Member
    Definitely belly and butt. They both stick out just as much on the front as the back. Sigh :#
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    @karen_fitzgibbon I also have that problem. If you are a member at a gym, there is a machine called a "lat pull down". The standard instruction is to use it over handed and pulling down to your chest. Instead, grab the bar -with your palms facing you- and pull down to your abdomen. I usually just pull down until I feel my shoulder blades almost touch! Hope that helps! My husband lives in the gym so that's what he taught me!

Awesome! Thanks!!!!
  • AmyGard034
    AmyGard034 Posts: 4 Member
    Batwings and back fat...
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Stomach... I hate it :(
  • MistyBlue9
    MistyBlue9 Posts: 109 Member
    My belly, its huge, i hate it :(
  • 2manypushups
    2manypushups Posts: 645 Member
    Upper body
  • pantherlily0424
    pantherlily0424 Posts: 7 Member
    Oh geez, everywhere, my belly, batwings, thighs and these terrible calves :( But more the reason and drive to get rid of all this unwanted fat :)
  • Carpe_diem1983
    Carpe_diem1983 Posts: 83 Member
    My arms and my stomach!
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Upper Arms is the worst I would never wear short sleeved anything - ever!!!
  • astridvervoort
    astridvervoort Posts: 9 Member
    My arms and my thighs :'(
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    I have giant upper arms. Even at my lowest weight they didn't really go away, but, when I weight trained they at least looked alright.

I also have the saggy/stretchmarked lower belly from prior weight loss and the kid. lol

Otherwise I got pretty lucky, never ended up with cellulite, my legs are fairly trim except my upper thighs, for some reason I never ended up with rolls other than that tummy flap at the bottom. Even my back doesn't have rolls, though it will get a groove in it if I wear a bra that's too tight all day, but goes away quickly.

I feel that I can make my arms look better with weight training, I've been doing pushups regularly and they already look a lot better, but I will just have to make peace with that lower tummy flap.. lol
  • Combat_Fighter
    Combat_Fighter Posts: 70 Member
    My thighs... always hated them, no matter what weight i am
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Love handles, had them even as a slim teen. I remember looking at friends with none at all and then looking ay myself like wtf is this?!
    Oh and CELLULITE! What is the actual point?! If I was millionaire I would get the treatment the celebrities have to remove it!
    And one last thing, I've always carried fat around my knees, even as a child, so that looks really weird.
  • GymnasticsMommy
    GymnasticsMommy Posts: 80 Member
    Saddle bags, booty, thighs. Which is, why I just went down 1 pant size after losing over 30 lbs. It's frustrating.
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Ohwhynot wrote: »
    EVERYWHERE! I've lost over 30 lbs, but I need to gain muscle. Since I'm "almost-skinny fat" right now, I look fine in clothes but without... yeesh. Once I'm down to a reasonable body fat level, I'll start on heavy lifting to build up some definition, but until then... *rocks in the corner* just focus on the positive... focus on the positive...

@Ohwhynot my advice to you is start heavy lifting now! Don't wait!!
    @sardelsa - I still have fat to lose, so I was afraid I would be wasting the effort if I was still cutting calories. I'm still iffy on the science of fat loss while muscle gain.
  • BrittaniDirks
    BrittaniDirks Posts: 113 Member
    belly look 7 months pregnant if i dont suck in lol!! wish this thing would go down, its always the last thing i see results in to after wieght loss and inner thighs could use some work too!! lol
  • 00figg
    00figg Posts: 111 Member
    once upon a time i would have said my hips and thighs, but now, i'm not really curvy anymore. what is really bothering me is my CALVES, which i can do nothing about. it is crazy that if i buy a slim, my pants are now too big in the waist, hips and bum and too tight in the calves. ehh...as problems go, its not really a bad one... :wink:
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Loose skin. Everywhere that there is loose skin is a problem area. Blargh!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    ... and I have had 3 abdominal surgeries and I know what you mean, it changes your belly forever. Those scars are there where they cut through your muscles, and they wonkify the shape of your belly!!! Not that I regret the hysterectomy, but dang, you know?
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    tiffanyaiv wrote: »
    It has taken me a long time to realize that there is the only perfect body and that is yours when it is healthy and functioning and disease free and can keep you active, happy, and loving life :)
    Best post here!!!!!!