Nude beaches opinions?

Replies

• sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    This will probably sound mean, but there are some visions that just sear the retinas out of your eyes, such as viewing some people that should not be naked in public, and that includes me.....

Can you explain why you feel that way?
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    sizzle74 wrote: »
    This will probably sound mean, but there are some visions that just sear the retinas out of your eyes, such as viewing some people that should not be naked in public, and that includes me.....

Can you explain why you feel that way?

yep I am curious too. Why should you care what others look like? People don't get nude for your benefit mind you, just to be frank here. We do it because we like walking in the sun. I know I am probably one of the people who would sear ya, but I am not offended
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    oh wait, I read that wrong....you admitted that some people should not be naked in public, and that included you. To be clear, most beaches are away from the "textile community" so they don't offend the public. Also most resorts have buffer areas between the world and them, so textiles aren't offended.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    "Nude beaches are full of overweight, out-of-shape old bodies, and I don't want to go there and realize I look exactly like that." - Bob's Burgers

Nothing against it. Nudity is about freedom. I prefer the comfort of my cage.
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    I think nude swimming would feel amazing, but I would never be seen naked in public, or with anyone right now. I grew up in a Mennonite church where girls are required to wear dresses and everyone has to be covered from neck to knees when around anyone except for married couples in privacy. So since I have that training drilled into my brain, I don't think I could ever feel comfortable even in a one piece swimsuit around other people. But to each their own, and I like the idea of nudism.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Not sure
  • Imback257
    Imback257 Posts: 544 Member
    Not a fan of them. Non if the moderator of this post is at one, I'd go. Wow she's stunning! :) I'll stop being creepy now lol
  • juliaruliasNY
    juliaruliasNY Posts: 263 Member
    I've been to a nude beach before out in the suburbs of NY and it was mostly senior citizens. :# It was traumatizing at seeing how the body ages when you get older. Everything seemed to be melting and drooping .. I don't even want to elaborate since its graphic :s .. I wish there were nude beaches in NY for younger folks only because I felt very uncomfortable with all the grandpa attention we were getting. Last time I'm going unless it's in another country where younger folks are the dominant population.

Don't get me wrong I'll go to that beach when I'm 70, but not right now. Prefer to be in environments where I am comfortable. :p
  • Nebless
    Nebless Posts: 5 Member
    I feel like I'd be too "excited" at a nude beach
    Does that happen lots???

Nope. After the first 5 mins or it all pretty much just blurs out and you're not aware of it. And if it does happen (went to a resort for 3 years and only saw it happen once.) you just toss a towel over you, roll over or walk away to be alone until it goes away.

Honestly you really don't think about others that way so it doesn't happen, and if someone does go there for that you'll be asked to leave fairly quickly.

• ranyy12
    ranyy12 Posts: 305 Member
    I've been to a nude beach before out in the suburbs of NY and it was mostly senior citizens. :# It was traumatizing at seeing how the body ages when you get older. Everything seemed to be melting and drooping .. I don't even want to elaborate since its graphic :s .. I wish there were nude beaches in NY for younger folks only because I felt very uncomfortable with all the grandpa attention we were getting. Last time I'm going unless it's in another country where younger folks are the dominant population.

Don't get me wrong I'll go to that beach when I'm 70, but not right now. Prefer to be in environments where I am comfortable. :p
    <3
  • ranyy12
    Nebless wrote: »
    I feel like I'd be too "excited" at a nude beach
    Does that happen lots???

Nope. After the first 5 mins or it all pretty much just blurs out and you're not aware of it. And if it does happen (went to a resort for 3 years and only saw it happen once.) you just toss a towel over you, roll over or walk away to be alone until it goes away.

Honestly you really don't think about others that way so it doesn't happen, and if someone does go there for that you'll be asked to leave fairly quickly.
    <3
  • ranyy12
    Maximus wrote: »
    ranyy12 wrote: »
    Nude beaches opinions?

You should go. A lot.
    Maximus wrote: »
    ranyy12 wrote: »
    Nude beaches opinions?

You should go. A lot.

k
  • shainasb310
    shainasb310 Posts: 246 Member
    If I had a smoking hot body I would be all for it!
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    I am intrigued now
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Been to a few. Not in the last 3 decades, though.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    I'm too small
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    I'm too small

lmao
  • ranyy12
    edited April 2015
    If I had a smoking hot body I would be all for it!

<3

• rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    I wouldn't mind doing it. The only fear I have is seeing something (or someone) I really like and becoming a little too "excited." Might make things awkward lol.