Sooo it's been awhile...

Hi! My name is Stephanie and it's been quite some time since I've used My Fitness Pal.

To be more specific, it's almost been a year.

Yikes. I know.

Went through a real nasty depression and I lost all motivation to get in shape, but I'm hoping to get back to leading a healthy lifestyle.

I feel like it's going to be difficult to do so, but wish me luck!

And it's good to be back. :)

Replies

• FrancisCV7
    FrancisCV7 Posts: 123 Member
    Hello, Stephanie!

First off, welcome back :)

Secondly, I have more recently become a staunch supporter of a healthy mind AS WELL AS a healthy body. In fact, I believe the best way to a healthier lifestyle is by starting with a healthier emotional well-being. You say that this isn't your first go around with MFP, so you're absolutely right that it's going to be difficult--It wont be a breeze transitioning back to a healthier lifestyle, but you've accomplished the first step which was accepting that there needed to be a change!

Lastly, getting to a healthier place should be fun and something people look forward to. Find workouts you enjoy but are challenging and a routine that you can stick with, and I promise you'll reach your goals :) GOOD LUCK!
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Welcome back and good luck :) I've found the support om MFP to be priceless in helping me achive my goals.
  • triciamcl31
    triciamcl31 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hi there,
    Pretty much the same for me. Been more or less a year, so much has. Happened and just fell out of the habit. Been dipping in and out of the gym but got my act together yesterday and had an appointment to get a new programme organised so hopefully that's the first step to getting things back on track as the weight haspiledback on but perhaps more importantly it's not helping my knee after the replacement humping all this extra weight about as I've gone back up to nearly 12 stone and at 5ft 2 it's too heavy !!!
  • venerando
    venerando Posts: 49 Member
    Hi feel free to add me I'm here to make friends and motivate and can help others reach their fitness goal.
    !!