From a size 20 to a size 8 with strength training, in one year! PICS!

Replies

• jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Wow you look amazing! Can I ask what setup you have at home? Did u do a particular lifting program?
    I workout at home as well and not 100% happy with my equipment so am after some ideas :)
  • cindys921
    cindys921 Posts: 396 Member
    You look amazing! Great progress! Very inspiring!
  • littleblue2
    littleblue2 Posts: 76 Member
    Wow! Great job!...Still speechless so I have nothing else to say....
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Inspiring, thank you
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    You're looking very fit! Good work!
  • jsnyder320
    jsnyder320 Posts: 96 Member
    Amazing, congrats on your journey.
  • yolo9752
    yolo9752 Posts: 69 Member
    You should be VERY proud of yourself! Congrats!!!
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Your hammies are BANGIN'!!! And such a beautiful woman. Congratulations!!
  • Lebatsirk
    Lebatsirk Posts: 27 Member
    WOW! Thanks so much for this. It's come at just the right time for me.

I too started off my journey wearing a size 20 and I'm down to a comfortable 16 (and occasionally 14) now. I've lost 3 stone over the past year but since Easter I've been out of action having physio and I've lost my way with both logging on MFP and exercising.

This post is just the motivation I need to get back into it again. Whilst I know there's no way I'll ever be a size 8 (I was only ever that small in my early teens) I know from experience I can get to a small 12 and I'm going to keep checking back on this post when I need a kick up the backside!

Thank you - and well done on such an amazing transformation! You look incredibly healthy and strong which is what I want too. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!