Hello!

I've been struggling with shedding a few pounds (I'd like to lose 30 now) for a few years, but nothing seems to provide me with the proper motivation to change my eating habits. I just found this site last Friday, and am looking forward to taking advantage of the tools and (hopefully) seeing some results. I've tried a few other similar sites, but this one seems to be a better fit for my needs. Good luck to everyone else out there, too!

Replies

• clarindadodson
    clarindadodson Posts: 8 Member
    I've been struggling with shedding a few pounds (I'd like to lose 30 now) for a few years, but nothing seems to provide me with the proper motivation to change my eating habits. I just found this site last Friday, and am looking forward to taking advantage of the tools and (hopefully) seeing some results. I've tried a few other similar sites, but this one seems to be a better fit for my needs. Good luck to everyone else out there, too!
  • Welcome. Everyone is real great on this site. I have been a member for almost a week now. Have been dieting for a little of two weeks. since I statrted i have lost 9 pounds total. Seven pounds first week and two pounds this past week.
    i my self am staying at about 1200 calories a day. havent been able to exercise like I should so I probably would have lost more if i had.

good luck and let us all know how you progress.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: Welcome