Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    lol
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited May 2015
    Bitokos wrote: »
    Yeah, I ended up getting through to a guy. He said I need to fill out Form 107B, but then since it is after April I have submit supplemental Form 537(r). Now once that is complete, I will be in the queue to obtain Form 923(a).

Yep, good work on getting things lined-up, but I'm afraid that the 923(a) will be where your trouble will start; that form requires an authorized signature from a representative of the instigating event(s). Now in my interpretation, this would simple enough if you could simply go 'round to each of the individual Derby party locations and secure a manager / owner signature... BUT... the MFP protocol is that said signature(s) are to come from the over-arching event, which in your case would be the Derby, the broadcasting sports network, or quite likely the Churchill Downs venue itself.

From my experience with the 923(a), it may be best simply to log your steps as you try to jump through all of the hoops related to MFP's unrealistic signatory requirements, not eat-back the caloric equivalent, and accept that as an off-set-remedy for the non-counting of holiday/major-event calories.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Bitokos wrote: »
    Yeah, I ended up getting through to a guy. He said I need to fill out Form 107B, but then since it is after April I have submit supplemental Form 537(r). Now once that is complete, I will be in the queue to obtain Form 923(a).

lolzzz

• hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Ya know, I read in another thread about this chick that ate 1300 calories of mcdonalds one day, and lost weight! She normally ate 1300 calories of grilled chicken and salads and never lost, so that might be the case.

Should go get a quarter pounder or two.