Need SUPPORTIVE Friends

Hey all,
Just starting on my journey. I really would like some supportive friends. Especially ones who will glance at my food diary and keep me accountable. Send me requests! I try and be as supportive as I can with you as well!

Replies

• ciacyrus29
    ciacyrus29 Posts: 109 Member
    Hi mgutier1. I know what it's like starting out. I also know what it's like needing that strong support system. Although I've been on my journey for a little while - I'm always looking for people who are motivating and supportive.
    I do tend to talk a little about everything on my page but I think I'm a supportive person. So I will be your supportive friend if you would like!
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Heya,

Just sent you a friend request - I'm on here all the time, and the only way I'm doing this is with support from other MFP friends - supporting each other. We can do this.

X
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    You've done the 1st step getting started well done & good luck :)
  • shauna913
    shauna913 Posts: 19 Member
    I am restarting could use friends for support...vice versa....we could support and encourage each other
  • Gun4a
    Gun4a Posts: 68 Member
    Always happy to support :smile:
  • mDilyla
    mDilyla Posts: 26 Member
    Hey there just added y'all let's support each other
  • watercolorwords
    watercolorwords Posts: 7 Member
    Hey, I just added everyone here. Looking for some encouragement myself and I'd be glad to do the same
  • stephscraps
    stephscraps Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I just got on here tonight haven't posted anything yet but adding all of you on here for support and encouragement ;)
  • jmerthen82
    jmerthen82 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm also worried about sticking to this and need support also! I really don't want to give up!!! It's hard because most my friends are skinny and don't have to abide by recommended daily calories :(
  • AmandaStoyer1
    AmandaStoyer1 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey! I've been using mfp for almost a month and haven't made made but 4 friends lol. I have added you all and hope you continue supporting each other and doing the great things you have done so far!! B)
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Count me in! I'll be there to support you and you'd better poke me back if I slack off!
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Hi, I am on a reboot after two years of being inactive, and I need new MFP friends.
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Add me!
  • Tuliper1
    Tuliper1 Posts: 59 Member
    You can add me! :)
  • MrsAER
    MrsAER Posts: 25 Member
    Add me, I have just completed my first week. I have no mfp friends yet! :)
  • Jessiemno
    Jessiemno Posts: 19 Member
    Sent a request! Feel free to add me!! Anyone
  • shoshana_fitness
    shoshana_fitness Posts: 6 Member
    Add me!
  • Harleygirl2014
    Harleygirl2014 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi I am back at it and have been struggling. I could use some support as well. Feel free to add me. Have a great day to everyone here!
  • DragonTears78
    DragonTears78 Posts: 25 Member
    Hello! I too am attempting to restart my long journey. I have 125 pounds to lose and having support from others in the same situation is definitely helpful! I don't post much but I too could use some supportive MFP friends. I have added several of you. I hope that is ok!! Feel free to add me as well!
  • timetochange2015jks
    timetochange2015jks Posts: 23 Member
    Hey I started two weeks on here havent any mfp friends yet add me :) !