Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Thats cute...:flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    :laugh: sounds like me alright! lol xx
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    BAH! Why are Mondays so difficult! Even as a stay-at-home mom, I have a hard time getting my butt in gear come Monday.

At least it is a short week for all of you working-type people! Well, except for some of you. I'm sure there's some nurses out there that will be working!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    BAH! Why are Mondays so difficult! Even as a stay-at-home mom, I have a hard time getting my butt in gear come Monday.

At least it is a short week for all of you working-type people! Well, except for some of you. I'm sure there's some nurses out there that will be working!

I'm no nurse, but I am a community care support worker, which is the next best thing - apparently!
    I'm working every day apart from christmas day - and my boss is desperately tryign to convince me to work christmaws morning - I just cannot do ti to my family - my boys are growing up fast, won't be kids much longer, so I'm putting my foot down and making the most of it !!!

I had trouble getting my butt in gear this morning too - I'd rather stay at home and have a duvet day to be honest!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    This Monday sucked more than most. My teacher hubby and kids all got to stay home:cry: while I go out in the below 0 temp.:sad:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    O.k....yeah...this Monday bit the big one! My modem died..I had to go exchange it...took FOREVER to get it set up...did I mention I HATE TIME WARNER customer service? I was on my CELL with them for over an hour and a half. They kept sending me from one person to the other until finally I told them hell with it...come get it and THEN they decided it's time to just change it out!:grumble: Tomorrow must be better!:huh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Time Warner's customer service is the worst! I hate hate hate calling them! I hope today is better for you, Becky!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Time Warner's customer service is the worst! I hate hate hate calling them! I hope today is better for you, Becky!

I triple hate their "virtual assistant"! It's such a waste of time because once you suffer thru doing what "she" tells you, the REAL people have you do the same thing..over and over and over. Blah...:grumble:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I think ALL cable companies have NO customer service. I think they are taught to PO anyone who calls in hopes they will just hang up and watch snow on their screen!!

(no offense meant to any MFPer who works for the cable company....:ohwell: )
This discussion has been closed.