Hello To All

Options
SoupNazi
SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
I just signed up. What a great website. I'd been tracking my calories and exercise for almost a year by handwriting it in. During my move, I seemed to have mis-placed it and I thought, "I wonder if I could just do it online." I had no idea there were so many sites and after looking at several of them, I chose this one.:smile:
After many deaths in my family the past year, I've kinda slacked off and am trying to get back into the swing of things. I was amazed though, that the 25 lbs I had lost prior to slacking off, were STILL staying off (I must have really boosted my metabolism!)
Anyway, I just wanted to stop and say hi to everyone (something you can't do writing in a journal.)

Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I just signed up. What a great website. I'd been tracking my calories and exercise for almost a year by handwriting it in. During my move, I seemed to have mis-placed it and I thought, "I wonder if I could just do it online." I had no idea there were so many sites and after looking at several of them, I chose this one.:smile:
    After many deaths in my family the past year, I've kinda slacked off and am trying to get back into the swing of things. I was amazed though, that the 25 lbs I had lost prior to slacking off, were STILL staying off (I must have really boosted my metabolism!)
    Anyway, I just wanted to stop and say hi to everyone (something you can't do writing in a journal.)
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Good luck! You'll love this site.:flowerforyou: