Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    I've only tried the regular Oreos. I love the double stuff kind.

I love the double stuff golden oreos. I've finished a bag in a day :blush:

I love golden oreos the best. Haven't tried the double stuff ones though. We have birthday cakes ones here currently... I like them. But I think I still like the golden ones with chocolate filling the best.

I keep wanting to eat today. Also got very peeved weighing my '190' calorie granola bar to see that it was really 214 calories, so now I only have 258 calories left for dinner. When you have that little left, 24 calories makes quite a bit of difference...
  • Francl27
    edited May 2015
    Oh look the forum made me post twice again...
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    rjtlg2208 wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Thank you for sharing. I literally LOLed and would be/have been guilty of similar things peanut butter related.

If you're starting from the beginning, you have a long way to go my friend

related: I have a snack of 1 tbsp of coarse ground almond butter every afternoon. I prep it every morning, it has its own little tupperware.

I eat it in small bites with a spoon, and it tastes like heaven at 3:30 every day

• kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »

I don't know why that always happens to you and a few others...weird! I've never had it happen, and now I've probably jinxed myself!
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    I've been walking around work with Third Eye Blind - How's It Going To Be stuck in my head. I hum and sing aloud frequently lol.

could be worse, ever seen Yentl?
  • mek4ever
    mek4ever Posts: 8 Member
    The other night I laid in bed and I actually ate a box of girl scout cookies, the caramel delights, needless to say I had to log it, but I also had to do a lot of exercises.
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    I laugh because I don't have to send my 'kids' to college or buy them a car. ;)

In the meantime they're free labor, though. Even better, when they're really little, they think folding laundry and unloading the dishwasher is actually fun :p

I haven't cleaned a bathroom or ran the vacuum in 15 years (the oldest is 31) my two youngest are 15 and 16. I am going to miss them when they move out in a couple of years. I will have to pay for a cleaning service. The older children's SOs rave about their cooking and house keeping abilities. I told the kids when I was raising them, I was teaching them life skills. I lied, I just taught them to do the jobs I didn't like. ;)

I'm still super far behind in this thread but this made me lol. I have 4 children and I always use the phrase "life skills" for things they will need to know to get through life and "life lessons" for truths everyone learns eventually... usually the hard way.

One day my 13 year old daughter said "how many of these life skills are there?' She was so hopeful that I was checking things off a list and eventually the list would be done so I would stop asking them to do things. :D
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited May 2015

I don't know why that always happens to you and a few others...weird! I've never had it happen, and now I've probably jinxed myself!

It happens on my phone, not on the web, for me. Wondering for the others that get it all the time if it's only mobile? The one that's really irritating me, at least twice in the past few weeks I've had food double log in my diary. The first time I caught it, it posted everything twice, so after I finished freaking out about the 3000+ calorie day, I figured out the problem. The next time, it only posted a few things twice, and I didn't notice til the next day that I'd been shorted 200 calories.
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    IAmTheGlue wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    I laugh because I don't have to send my 'kids' to college or buy them a car. ;)

In the meantime they're free labor, though. Even better, when they're really little, they think folding laundry and unloading the dishwasher is actually fun :p

I haven't cleaned a bathroom or ran the vacuum in 15 years (the oldest is 31) my two youngest are 15 and 16. I am going to miss them when they move out in a couple of years. I will have to pay for a cleaning service. The older children's SOs rave about their cooking and house keeping abilities. I told the kids when I was raising them, I was teaching them life skills. I lied, I just taught them to do the jobs I didn't like. ;)

I'm still super far behind in this thread but this made me lol. I have 4 children and I always use the phrase "life skills" for things they will need to know to get through life and "life lessons" for truths everyone learns eventually... usually the hard way.

One day my 13 year old daughter said "how many of these life skills are there?' She was so hopeful that I was checking things off a list and eventually the list would be done so I would stop asking them to do things. :D

I love it!!!
  • choujilee
    choujilee Posts: 10 Member
    Hi there! Once my gym mate did wear the same thing... It mimics the effect of those "sauna suits" I do have one. It makes me sweat a lot... And by. That I mean a lot..

Stay hydrated though... It may cause heatstroke and dehydration....
    Drink water frequently...
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    Palmetto bugs are massive. Like they're bulked up on steroids. :flushed:
    When I saw my first Palmetto bug, my DOH! handed me a can of Raid. I looked at him like he was crazy and screamed, "What do you want me to do? Hit it over the head with it?!"

Truly a terrifying moment.

• BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,702 Member
    The randomness of this thread never ceases to entertain.

The chocolate powder post, the peanut butter post and the dirty gym clothes posts seem to be quoted and responded to most often, but occasionally we get a response to the first post of this thread. I don't know why I find that amusing.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I've only tried the regular Oreos. I love the double stuff kind.

I love the double stuff golden oreos. I've finished a bag in a day :blush:

I love golden oreos the best. Haven't tried the double stuff ones though. We have birthday cakes ones here currently... I like them. But I think I still like the golden ones with chocolate filling the best.

I keep wanting to eat today. Also got very peeved weighing my '190' calorie granola bar to see that it was really 214 calories, so now I only have 258 calories left for dinner. When you have that little left, 24 calories makes quite a bit of difference...

Oreo Birthday Cake Ice Cream! I found this once and it was godly, haven't been able to fidn it since :(
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    BZAH10 wrote: »

The chocolate powder post, the peanut butter post and the dirty gym clothes posts seem to be quoted and responded to most often, but occasionally we get a response to the first post of this thread. I don't know why I find that amusing.
    5z76gwtj3jqa.gif

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Just_Ceci wrote: »

5z76gwtj3jqa.gif

I find it amusing too.
  • ShibaEars
    I'm assuming it's because of different time zones, but when I get in here there are always 100+ new posts, I catch up and then it's like *crickets* for the rest of my afternoon.

I'm bored at work, guys, I need some distractions!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member

Confession: I kind of hate when people respond to a post that is NOT the first post in a thread without quoting it. Mostly because I get confused, especially if the responded-to post is several [hundred] pages back.

Maybe it's just me...
  • Francl27
    You'all and your Oreos. Gosh. I had to have one.

Some days I just say 'screw it', have a couple extra cookies, and eat at maintenance or a bit above. It's going to be one of those days.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Confession: I stayed up way later than I should have finishing a book last night...but still got up at 5 to go to the gym, so at least there's that.

Taking a few days off from the gym while I was away definitely did me some good. Felt stronger lifting today!

That happens with me, as well... and somehow always 'surprises' me, somewhat... and despite my being able to posit various plausible theories as to 'why' such a reality occurs (i.e. stronger after being 'away' from such for a few days), I nonetheless find myself surprised anew, each and every time it happens... :)

(...it's as though the possibility of 'deconditioning' -- and specifically, the concept thereof -- has some sort of 'armwrestling match' (somewhere in my mind) with the 'rest can result in gained strength' concept... and always seems to come out the wary 'winner'... until reality suddenly 'raises the arm' of the 'gained strength' 'contestant'... ;) )

(...what is perhaps most likely the case, however, is that I know I can't 'predict' or otherwise 'count on' any specific episode of 'rest' resulting in gained or otherwise 'renewed' strength, and thus... would seem to err on the side of caution, and 'brace myself', somewhat, for the potential reality of having 'lost' something, strength-wise, or stamina-wise... (which is perhaps 'best', what with it subsequently allowing for my being pleasantly surprised each and every time a subsequent post-rest gain is observed/experienced... :) ))

I get the same way. I assume going to the gym 6 days a week will make me stronger/faster, but really, if I took a day or two off, I'd be in better shape by day 6 than if I pushed myself to the limit for the previous 5. Logic has no place here.
  • ShibaEars

Confession: I kind of hate when people respond to a post that is NOT the first post in a thread without quoting it. Mostly because I get confused, especially if the responded-to post is several [hundred] pages back.

Maybe it's just me...

No, not just you. The first part of that post had me confused, since we hadn't been discussing "wearing" anything lol.