Need friends in Florida!

Hi Everyone....I'm moving to the Palm Beach Gardens area in a few weeks! I would love to make some new MFP friends from the area! I've been on MFP for 4 years and am a daily logger & supporter. If you think we might be a good match.... hit me up! :glasses:

Replies

• Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    From Michigan to Florida, congratulations. That's a pretty drastic difference in winters! Enjoy burning your snow shovel and great job being on MFP for 4 years, awesome dedication!
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Thanks!!! I'm pretty stoked...it's a huge move & very stressful...but have seen my last winter. Tough staying on track with all the turmoil but hanging in there. Couldn't do it without my MFP Buds!
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Bump...All you Floridians are outside playing without me!!!!
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me, as long as you like or comment often since I do the same. I log in daily. I have about 65 lbs left to lose and am 5'4". And best of all, I live in Jacksonville, Florida :)
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Welcome to FL! My fam moved from NY to Orlando in 98. Then I moved to Broward County in 2010. Palm Beach Gardens is beautiful! Just don't move any further south or you'll end up hating SoFla like me! (Can you tell I miss NY and Orlando?) LOL
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    I am in Ft.Lauderdale area :D Welcome to the SUNSHINE STATE!!!! :)
  • pitterpatti
    pitterpatti Posts: 33 Member
    Not PBG, but in Daytona. Feel free to add me :)
  • KrisMariex
    KrisMariex Posts: 17
    I'm a native of Hernando County, Florida my entire life. Anyone can add me! Love to help anyone along the way. :-)
  • MelleDJx
    MelleDJx Posts: 4
    Hi, new to MFP and I live in Miami, FL : )
  • Tigre_Lily
    Tigre_Lily Posts: 26 Member
    I currently live in Largo, Fl.
  • hilarydurst
    hilarydurst Posts: 91 Member
    Congrats on the move and the 4 yrs of being on MFP! I'm in Pembroke Pines, FL, between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. Anyone here can feel free to add me.. Good luck with everything!
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 163 Member
    Largo, FL here as well!
  • feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    From Jacksonville, living in Tampa. Spent 5yrs in Washington state and I could not be any happier to be back in Florida! I swear I'll never leave again!
  • oChristyo
    oChristyo Posts: 61 Member
    I'm in Tampa.
  • starfire_wings
    starfire_wings Posts: 30 Member
    Anyone can add me. I'm in Altamonte Springs (near Orlando). First day back to getting healthy after a few months hiatus. Woot.
  • Grammanut
    Grammanut Posts: 37 Member
    Cocoa, FL here. Congrats gettin' out of that ice box!!! Born in MI moved to FL when I was 3 but I do have family and friends up there still in Athens, Brighton and Frankenmuth
  • itodd4019
    itodd4019 Posts: 340 Member
    Palmetto Point for me. Bradenton/Sarasota Area. On the opposite coast
  • crsrchk
    crsrchk Posts: 11 Member
    I'm in Bradenton.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Over in Clearwater, here!
  • melissaschmidt56
    melissaschmidt56 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm in Largo would love some new friends on here feel free to add me :)