Who is.....

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hello!!! :bigsmile:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband."
    Joan Rivers
  • TamTastic
    The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband."
    Joan Rivers
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member
    Holla! Just finished Christmas Shopping! :glasses:
  • Mireille
    "The worst gift is a fruitcake. There is only one fruitcake in the entire world, and people keep sending it to each other."
    Johnny Carson
  • TamTastic
    Hey Poupon!!

Did you buy anyone some mustard??? :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    "The worst gift is a fruitcake. There is only one fruitcake in the entire world, and people keep sending it to each other."
    Johnny Carson
    I love that quote! :happy:
  • Mireille
    Johnny Carson

lol, me too.

It's so quiet....:indifferent:
  • TamTastic
    Johnny Carson

lol, me too.

I know. I think it's because it's Christmas week!!
  • mizzymiz
    Hey Poupon!!

oh yeah, I bought everyone mustard. It's my thing. I won't even tell you what I like to do with it. :smokin:

You ready for Christmas lady?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Johnny Carson

lol, me too.

My DH cooked dinner:noway: are there pigs flying outside your window??

1st time I have had blackend salmon with no seasonings:sick:
  • "The worst gift is a fruitcake. There is only one fruitcake in the entire world, and people keep sending it to each other."
    Johnny Carson

lol, me too.

I'm sure he didn't intend to have blackened salmon in the first place, he was just covering his butt for burning the crap out of it. :laugh:
  • Mireille
    :ohwell:
    Johnny Carson

lol, me too.

I think the pig you see flying outside is my dh.
  • TamTastic
    Hey Poupon!!

oh yeah, I bought everyone mustard. It's my thing. I won't even tell you what I like to do with it. :smokin:

Ohhhhh, another dating rule!! (the mustard I mean!):laugh:

Ready as I'll ever be I guess!! It's actually going to be pretty quiet this year. My family is on the other side of the country and we did Christmas early with my in-laws yesterday since they are away on Wed and Thurs.

So, just the three of us!! I will make something for dinner. Haven't decided yet. Maybe cornish game hens! :tongue:

How bout you???? Did you ask Santa for a neck this year??? :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Stupid double post! :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    :ohwell:
    Johnny Carson

lol, me too.

I think the pig you see flying outside is my dh.
    I begged mine not to cook for me anymore after he was eating his raw in the middle turkey burger. And when I said "umm, it's raw".......he said "But you can have rare burgers!" And I said "NOT POULTRY!!!" :sick:
  • mizzymiz
    Hey Poupon!!

Ready as I'll ever be I guess!! It's actually going to be pretty quiet this year. My family is on the other side of the country and we did Christmas early with my in-laws yesterday since they are away on Wed and Thurs.

So, just the three of us!! I will make something for dinner. Haven't decided yet. Maybe cornish game hens! :tongue:

Yes! I asked for a neck annnnnd boobs. I figure I've got to keep up with your dating rules somehow! :laugh:

That'll be nice to have a quiet Christmas with just the three of you! Have some wine...build some toys....enjoy some mistletoe & mustard...

The man & I are flying to do Christmas with my parents in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Should be fun! Apparently they've got a ton of snow over there, so we are bringing our skies! (don't even ask how a headless person skies...it takes lots of skill)

What did you ask Santa for? :smokin:
  • TamTastic
    Hey Poupon!!

Yes! I asked for a neck annnnnd boobs. I figure I've got to keep up with your dating rules somehow! :laugh:

That'll be nice to have a quiet Christmas with just the three of you! Have some wine...build some toys....enjoy some mistletoe & mustard...

The man & I are flying to do Christmas with my parents in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Should be fun! Apparently they've got a ton of snow over there, so we are bringing our skies! (don't even ask how a headless person skies...it takes lots of skill)

What did you ask Santa for? :smokin:

I've lost boobs too!! Push up bras do wonders!! :wink:

Yep, wine....movies, food, relaxing and other stuff involving mustard! :huh:

Wow, sounds like you are going to have fun!! I would love to be a fly on the......ummm..........branch overhead?? :indifferent: ...............to see a floating head ski!! :noway: :laugh:

I have asked for mostly clothes! I need it! I have lost so much weight and am slowly building my wardrobe now that my goal weight is within reach! And I asked for Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD!! lol!! WOO!!

Plus, shopping is SO much fun! So, I asked for gift cards!! :wink: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I asked santa for a weider weight bench!

Wanted a Wii, not chance I am getting that!!

:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.