It finally makes sense.....

MNgal43
MNgal43 Posts: 29 Member
Once you start eating less and moving more you start getting used to that and you start losing and it feels fabulous! :):)

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    It's that simple.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Yes!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Hurrah!
  • MNgal43
    When you start doing it and actually works it's like yay! :)
  • K_saine
    K_saine Posts: 58 Member
    :smile:
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    yes yes yes yes yes!
  • 00figg
    00figg Posts: 111 Member
    yes! also? i feel a tiny bit like a moron that it took me this long to catch on... :expressionless:
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    00figg wrote: »
    yes! also? i feel a tiny bit like a moron that it took me this long to catch on... :expressionless:

Lol this made me burst out laughing and then agree
  • barryplumber
    barryplumber Posts: 401 Member
    Results speak for themself
  • MNgal43
    We are all rock-stars for wanting a healthier longer life and trying to make it happen! Can I get an AMEN! ;)
  • twinmommyRN
    twinmommyRN Posts: 23 Member
    You are so right. Good job to all of us here, we finally figured it out
  • MNgal43
    :):):):):)
  • LiveLoveRunFar
    LiveLoveRunFar Posts: 176 Member
    00figg wrote: »
    hahahaha me too! But better late then never!

• SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    MNgal43 wrote: »
    We are all rock-stars for wanting a healthier longer life and trying to make it happen! Can I get an AMEN! ;)

Amen!
  • MNgal43
    :):)
  • MNgal43
    hope all the mom's are having a great mom's day!
  • iphonechik
    iphonechik Posts: 2 Member
    For most people, it's not that they didn't know..it's just that they're not ready to commit. It takes one day to finally flip the switch and do it! Then results become addiction! That's an awesome feeling!
  • MNgal43
    You guys are so right! It's just realizing we have got the power to do this! :)
  • jeanlake
    jeanlake Posts: 130 Member
    iphonechik wrote: »
    For most people, it's not that they didn't know..it's just that they're not ready to commit. It takes one day to finally flip the switch and do it! Then results become addiction! That's an awesome feeling!

Hello good people. So agree. I'm sitting here at my desk, mildly aching all over because I changed up my exercise routine yesterday. It feels great just knowing good things are happening and I'm gaining results. Enjoy filling out exercise / food intakes during lunch. It gives me accountability for dinner intake. It's simple math -- eat right/less & move more. I used to sign off emails or make a parting statement to people -- "Take care." Now I say -- "Keep moving." Jean