FELL OFF WAGON

Hello everyone:

I've disappointed myself once again and fell off the wagon ...(two weeks). :( Early this week through a at work program I met with a nutritionist and she helped me set new goals; ;) I did show her prior weeks of my food diary and we talked about the good o:) , the bad >:) and the ugly :s ...(ha). This weekend I am doing some refrigerator and cabinet cleaning, and going to supermarket to purchase a variety of fruits and vegetables. One good thing I did do while M.I.A., I participated in the National MS walk last Saturday; I walked 4 miles; :) It took me 3 hours, but I did it...I was sore for the rest of the day, but an evening bubble bath soaked all the pain and aches away :p ....good cause supporting my sister who has MS. Well....here we go again :* .... please wish me well.

Evelyn <3

Replies

• bindiw
    bindiw Posts: 88 Member
    Good Luck!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Good luck! Log all days, good and bad. Just keep on keeping on.
  • scottwheeler75
    scottwheeler75 Posts: 31 Member
    Good luck! And just keep trying! A healthier you is worth the effort! We only really fail when we stop trying!
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Every post I see where someone is angry they fell off the wagon I have decided to reference my post on failure. Hope it helps. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/32351271#Comment_32351271
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall, only that you get back up. Your only defeated if you give up!!
  • christine853071
    christine853071 Posts: 5 Member
    I try so hard to stay focus, just to be knocked back down. Relationships, financial, family, it's just gets to me. Then of course I use food to take the pain away, which hurts me even worse.
    Hoping this site gives me the strength and the determination I really need.
  • deo422
    deo422 Posts: 37 Member
    Gabrielm80 wrote: »
    Every post I see where someone is angry they fell off the wagon I have decided to reference my post on failure. Hope it helps. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/32351271#Comment_32351271

This was awesome and so true!
  • trekkie_bbs
    trekkie_bbs Posts: 64 Member
    You can do it! If I lost half my body weight when all my friends and family were telling me it's not possible that I was making myself sick that my family is big boned and I would look diseased if I lost any weight.

If I can do it you CAN do it too!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Have you worked out why you fell off, learn from it and try and avoid the same in the future. Maybe a new straegy or some small changes? Other than that take it in your stride and dont worry. Good luck.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Good for you for walking those 4 miles! Keep it up and it will become easier and you will stop being sore. The way I look at "falling off the wagon" is this: just get right back on, and then congratulate yourself for doing it. You only fail if you give up and start trying. It's a journey, and not a fast one.