Progress pic! I have a waist!

Replies

• sbnormal2015
    sbnormal2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Are you at goal yet? How many sizes have you lost?
  • minniemickey
    minniemickey Posts: 46 Member
    That's inspiring!! How long did it take you to reach your current weight?
  • mmiller256
    mmiller256 Posts: 2 Member
    fairy2b wrote: »
    I often don't see the progress I have made when I look in the mirror. So..... that's when I do a 'before' and 'current' picture so that I can remind myself that hard work IS paying off! I am 5'7 1/2 SW in the pic was 196, CW 153! I have shaved 4.5 inches off my hips and have also discovered...I have a waist! One day at a time, kids. zwn4p3eldk9i.jpeg

• mmiller256
    mmiller256 Posts: 2 Member
    Incredible!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    wow that is amazing! great job!
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hell yeah you got a waist! Well done, looking amazing
    Eta look at the difference in your hips and thighs, I had to go back and have another look lol. You are now officially one of inspirations to keep going and keep losing
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Wow - you look amazing
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Looking great!!
  • Serendipitous_Life
    Serendipitous_Life Posts: 30 Member
    Major changes.. nice work!! :+1:
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    WOWSA!! You look gorgeous!! Beautiful curves!!
  • kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    You look awesome!
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    You look awesome!! :D CONGRATS!!!
  • fairy2b
    fairy2b Posts: 126 Member
    edited May 2015
    Are you at goal yet? How many sizes have you lost?

Thank you so much guys!!! I went from a size 16 to a size 8 and have about 10 lbs more to lose to get to my goal!
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Impressive!!
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    I often don't see the progress I have made when I look in the mirror. So..... that's when I do a 'before' and 'current' picture so that I can remind myself that hard work IS paying off! I am 5'7 1/2 SW in the pic was 196, CW 153! I have shaved 4.5 inches off my hips and have also discovered...I have a waist! One day at a time, kids. zwn4p3eldk9i.jpeg

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^ Gives me hope! You look amazing! I have A LOT more to lose than you, but I've feared I won't look good when I lose the weight, but you're results are fantastic.
    "Moving More" is that strength training, or cardio? What "moving more" are you doing?
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Awesome girl! <3
  • fairy2b
    fairy2b Posts: 126 Member
    jaqcan wrote: »

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^ Gives me hope! You look amazing! I have A LOT more to lose than you, but I've feared I won't look good when I lose the weight, but you're results are fantastic.
    "Moving More" is that strength training, or cardio? What "moving more" are you doing?

Yes!!! There is always hope! Moving more has been primarily cardio... Elliptical and speed walking mostly. I started doing circuit training with weight machines 2x a week recently too. Nothing fancy!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Wow! Nice work, You look fabulous! Hope you feel fabulous too!
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Great job! Well done and congrats. You look so amazingly different!
  • lia_1992
    lia_1992 Posts: 47 Member
    How long did that take you?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!