need help losing 20kg

Hello everybody my wedding will be in 3 month from now and I need to lose weight 20 kg am trying but it's not working really well for me and I stumbled on this app and it's really helpful and I hope that you will help me out

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Wow that is a really tough goal! You may need to re-evaluate your goal. Work on eating at a deficit and exercising 5 times a week. That will be the best you can do healthily.
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    That's about 3.7lbs/a week. Unless you're really heavy to start with, I don't think that you'll be able to maintain the deficit required.

Half that /might/ be doable though. What's your current height/weight?
  • charmed_girl_143
    charmed_girl_143 Posts: 3 Member
    Am 157 cm
    68.8 kg
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    44 pounds in 3 months? Sorry, that's not going to happen without drastic measures. And I'm sure your fiance would prefer you happy and healthy on the big day rather than skinny and sickly.
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    edited May 2015
    Am 157 cm
    68.8 kg

Unfortunately, I really don't think it's possibly with your stats.

You may be able to do 1kg/week (~2lb) for a little while, but you want to get down to ~50kg and at that point it will be hard and likely unsafe.

To lose 4lbs in a week, like you desire, you need a deficit of 2000 calories a day over the week. At your starting weight, that entails overexercising and/or, essentially, not eating.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    No one is going to help you do something unhealthy and unattainable. Sorry. Lose what you can in a HEALTHY manner and have a nice wedding.
  • charmed_girl_143
    charmed_girl_143 Posts: 3 Member
    Well thanks for replying to my question :):) . And I knew it's unlikely that I will scusess to reach my goal :(:(:( but I will try to do my best for the next few months . And I hope I get close enough . Really appreciate your advice
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    So you're around 10st8 and you want to lose enough to be around 7 1/2 stone in 3 months?

Wow.

I'm afraid that is so not happening.

It's taken me 5 months to lose 2 stone at a 1lb a week loss on average.