❤ 113.6lbs / Over 8 Stone lost after 15 months. Time to recreate those pics! ❤

Replies

• KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    You guys are so lovely, thank you all so much! These comments are probably the best motivator ever haha.
    I'm down 56 pounds out of 162 which would put my goal weight at 175. (I'll probably want to lose more once I get to 175 but that is my goal for now.)

It's so weird for me to think that I'm already about 1/3 of the way there because a lot of time it feels like I haven't changed at all. I know it's really all a mental thing but I still see the same person in the mirror and going through a bout of depression isn't helping matters at all.

Reading stories and seeing photos from others really helps keep me motivated. So thank you for posting this.

That's fantastic well done! And I know what you mean. In all honesty I will probably still see myself as a "bigger girl" even when I get to my goal weight. I never feel like I notice just how much difference there is unless I look at progress pictures and it's weird seeing how much we change without noticing it as much.
    Thank you for posting this. What an incredible story. Those trousers were hilarious in the after pictures. I fully expected to see one where theyd fallen off!

Your happiness shines through.

Haha! They're only supposed to be 2 sizes bigger than what I am now and I seriously have no idea how I managed to squish myself into them before. I was honestly so freaked out that they were still not falling down because in my mind I was like omg am I still that big?! XD Hopefully soon I won't be able to keep them up though! Lol

I love how you guys like the picture of me and my other half in the pants LOL! x
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Congratulations! What an amazing transformation!!
  • angeltilo
    angeltilo Posts: 44 Member
    Wow! Well done! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    What a lovely tiny little thing you are! Well done!
  • khill5555
    khill5555 Posts: 33 Member
    Great Job! Thanks for inspiring those of us with a 100 lbs to loose!
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    Wow, you look so much younger and happier! Great inspiration, thanks! :)
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Thank you lovely people! Seriously these comments really make my day <3 I highly appreciate all of it
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    So amazing!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    What an amazing loss! Congratulations on all you've done!
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Congratulations! :)
    What an amazing journey. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • krupskaya
    krupskaya Posts: 24 Member
    Wow weeeee! You go girl! Just a superlatively amazing achievement. You deserve to be justifiably VERY proud of yourself! That took amazing self discipline and perseverance and I take my hat off to you!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Amazing -- you look so much younger too.

Ditto and congrats!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    This is seriously cool! I'm happy for you. <3
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    You look good, keep it up.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Wow you look so different! And are swimming in those clothes! Time for a hot mama outfit:)
  • 32kenny
    32kenny Posts: 6 Member
    amazing, amazing, amazing......congrats
  • Amy3935
    Amy3935 Posts: 94 Member
    Amazing job! I'm about 60 pounds down but not budging at all - did you hit any plateaus along the way? How did you overcome them? Thanks!
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Your natural beauty really comes out and shine in your after picture :)
  • governatorkp
    governatorkp Posts: 89 Member
    You look amazing, well done!

I'm sure you can keep it up!
    Gaming/exercises tools like Wii Fit are fun, haha, time passes so quickly.

Zumba is great too, I used to join daily classes as well. Got a bit shy after a while tho, being the only guy..

Im glad you feel, look and most probably ARE happier and healthier now,
    Thumbs up!
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!