Stay at home mom looking for support

Needing some support in weight loss after 2nd. She's now 2 so I need to shed this weight...it's not baby weight anymore just fat haha. I lost weight after my 1st and weighed less than pre pregnancy. Now I'm 20lbs heavier and having a hard time getting motivated.
Now that the sunshines coming out, and it's nice weather I'd like to walk this weight off.
Any other moms struggling?
Would love support or be support.

Thanks!!

Replies

• StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Add me if you like, been there and bought the t shirt and made all the mistakes :)
  • johnreiland
    johnreiland Posts: 19 Member
    Good luckJessica, my wife struggled just like you are. The good thing as far as I can see is you don't need to loose much as your looking pretty stunning in that pic. Just keep thinking about the beach and strutting in your bikini. Smile, John
  • denekn88
    denekn88 Posts: 5 Member
    Jessica, I am a say at home mom too. Trying to take off the excess weight after give "babies". My oldest is 24 and my youngest is 10! I stated a little over a month ago and I have lost 12 pounds and see such a difference in my body already! It is so nice to have this connection with others who are losing weight! As a mom, our health is a priority! We can do this!
  • alyci
    alyci Posts: 50 Member
    I'm also a stay at home mom with a 2 year old running around. It can be hard and even frustrating to get some work outs in when a little one wanting to play. I also struggle with meal times, my daughter likes to try to feed me.
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Thanks for the support!
    Yes my youngest is 2 and I eat the left overs and I think I've turned myself into a garbage bin haha. I just hate all the food that gets wasted with kids. But I know eating there food plus mine needs to stop. Those calls add up! I've decided to walk with the stroller because that seems to be the only uninterrupted exercise I'm able to get. I find my day is catering to the family all day and not much me time. Plus my profile pic is when I was thinner as my motivation :) can't wait to get back to that!
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    denekn88 wrote: »
    Jessica, I am a say at home mom too. Trying to take off the excess weight after give "babies". My oldest is 24 and my youngest is 10! I stated a little over a month ago and I have lost 12 pounds and see such a difference in my body already! It is so nice to have this connection with others who are losing weight! As a mom, our health is a priority! We can do this!

Wow 12lbs in a month! Good on you!
  • kaiscr18
    kaiscr18 Posts: 1 Member
    Everyday is tough! I am due in June with my 2nd and am terrified about juggling everything. I get to take next year off from my job so I'll be a stay at home mom too! Please add me if you'd like more support!
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    us sahm's have to stick together! My fat after my first came off super fast my second child is 2 next month and it hasn't happened as fast so i feel ya.
  • tmbondi
    tmbondi Posts: 1 Member
    Stay at home mom here too. My kids both go to school during the day, so I really have no excuse for not working out! I can understand your lack of motivation! After the house is clean, dishes done, laundry done, I just want to sit down and be lazy! I'm trying to get back at it too! Good luck! :)
  • MrsAER
    MrsAER Posts: 25 Member
    Hi Jessica, I have an 18 month and also have what was baby weight and is now just fat. I work 2 days (days which I find it really easy to stay within my calorie goal) and am at home for the other 5 (these days it's so hard to stay within my calorie goal). I only started this week although joined a while back, add me :-)