Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Here. I made brownies. Let's all get along...and eat brownies....with ice cold milk....MMMMMmmmmmmm!

images_zpslfm3hdwm.jpg

In my tummy!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    brandi9172 wrote: »
    Confession: I can't stand people who claim their faith as the reason why they discriminate against other people. Not that it irritates me a little...I nearly drip venom over it.

YES! I would think that people who were religious would be railing against this instead of embracing it. Aren't most religions supposed to be based on love?

Exactly!! I am a Christian and am almost embarrassed to say that at times, because we are not all homophobes! I always point out to other so called Christians that Jesus' whole message was LOVE, love everyone, not only the ones just like you.....

It's not only that. There's also a lot of hate directed at the poor. I mean, Jesus was all about helping the less fortunate, right?

Exactly! I do not follow any one church because of all these reasons, I am part of a movement called The Christian Left and have been since before I knew it was a movement lol.

I truly believe that if Jesus came back to Earth today, it would be so called Christians that would be the first to call for him to be killed again!

Me too! :)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Here. I made brownies. Let's all get along...and eat brownies....with ice cold milk....MMMMMmmmmmmm!

images_zpslfm3hdwm.jpg

in for brownies. And ice cream?

We could make brownie sundaes.... (They need a drooling emoji)
    That settles it I'm getting Dairy Queen tonight! Thanks everyone!
    I had myself a cotton candy Blizzard today. :yum:

• CooCooPuff
    edited May 2015
    -

• CooCooPuff
    edited May 2015
    three posts
    holy crap mfp
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member

images_zpslfm3hdwm.jpg

>_< I'm not looking anymore (are they gone, yet?)
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »

images_zpslfm3hdwm.jpg

in for brownies. And ice cream?

We could make brownie sundaes.... (They need a drooling emoji)

That settles it I'm getting Dairy Queen tonight! Thanks everyone!

Oooh, I will be driving past a DQ on my way home tonight, I may have to make a quick stop
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »

images_zpslfm3hdwm.jpg

So, this is one of those times where I should be glad the picture isn't showing up for me?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    This is a safe place, right?!

I feel like my friends resent me for losing weight when I am a lot smaller than they are. I am pals with a few of them on here, so when I have a success, like today, I feel like I'm rubbing it in their face, which is not my intention, but I also want to be able to share my victories too. It's a double edged sword for sure.

In addition to this, I feel like if they worked half as hard as I do, counting calories accurately, and doing some sort of exercise, they'd have successes too, but they don't want to put in the effort. I feel like a terrible friend for feeling that way, but it's true. I guess I'm not a great friend or good wife sometimes.

Don't feel bad! It's not your fault that they aren't working hard and they should not make you feel bad for everything you're doing for yourself! Don't let it get you down.

They don't seem like really good friends if they make you feel this way. They should be able to take your success and do it for themselves!

I agree with this! Plus, they should view it as motivation. I addition to this I have a chart I track my sister and friend on that I send out daily. For a long time I was losing and they weren't. Now I gained a bit and am stagnant, and I use that chart to totally focus on making progress...as I am competitive and seeing them lose and me not makes me NUTS! (in a good way). :)
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    I consider "water" anything that is water based- mio, sparkling water, any of the 0 cal drinks (such as vitamin water)- that way I get my "water intake" in for the day. HOWEVER, coffee and alcohol does NOT count.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    brandi9172 wrote: »
    Confession: I can't stand people who claim their faith as the reason why they discriminate against other people. Not that it irritates me a little...I nearly drip venom over it.

YES! I would think that people who were religious would be railing against this instead of embracing it. Aren't most religions supposed to be based on love?

Exactly!! I am a Christian and am almost embarrassed to say that at times, because we are not all homophobes! I always point out to other so called Christians that Jesus' whole message was LOVE, love everyone, not only the ones just like you.....

It's not only that. There's also a lot of hate directed at the poor. I mean, Jesus was all about helping the less fortunate, right?

Exactly! I do not follow any one church because of all these reasons, I am part of a movement called The Christian Left and have been since before I knew it was a movement lol.

I truly believe that if Jesus came back to Earth today, it would be so called Christians that would be the first to call for him to be killed again!

Me too! :)

:)
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member

images_zpslfm3hdwm.jpg

So, this is one of those times where I should be glad the picture isn't showing up for me?

Be glad, be very glad!
  • Oberon21
    Confession: I've recently developed a rather disordered way of viewing food. I've reached my goal weight (and am now underweight) and now I'm terrified of eating too much even though I knows I need to do so to fuel all my running.

Friends and family are very concerned and scared. I'm trying to eat more this week but today thoughts of going on a cut are popping into my head. :confused:

My God you do look amazing...In your before/after. Just figure out what maintenance is and watch it every day. If you see some gains then you restrict for a day or two and get back. Maintenance is the key, not continuous loss. You sure don't look like you want to lose any more weight.
  • Oberon21
    Confession: I've gotten some really great questions for my One Thousand One Hundred and Elventieth Post.

So many in fact: I'll sneak preview my first name: Derek.

I somehow already knew this. Why is that?

First names thread?

Nope, I feel like you've hinted at this before in here. Mostly because this is the only thread I frequent. This, and the Things that make you irrationally angry. I haven't been over there for a while though. @quiksylver296 how is it going in there?

I think we exchanged first names a few hundred pages ago too.
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member

images_zpslfm3hdwm.jpg

Absolutely. And to add salt to the wound, everyone is quoting the OP so it's reposting everywhere! lol

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Confession: I've gotten some really great questions for my One Thousand One Hundred and Elventieth Post.

So many in fact: I'll sneak preview my first name: Derek.

I somehow already knew this. Why is that?

First names thread?

Nope, I feel like you've hinted at this before in here. Mostly because this is the only thread I frequent. This, and the Things that make you irrationally angry. I haven't been over there for a while though. @quiksylver296 how is it going in there?

I think we exchanged first names a few hundred pages ago too.

I think we all did too! I like learning first names it's always so interesting!
  • Mammabear49
    Mammabear49 Posts: 11 Member
    So interesting and sadly, nice to know that so many other people binge-eat and feel guilty. My son looks AMAZING after losing 25 pounds in the past year.....he actually has a cheat day every few weeks, where he eats whatever he wants and never really gains ? He sent me a picture of his last cheat meal. It looked amazing and he said he enjoyed every bite. Maybe if we all plan for it, even once a week, it'll be something to look forward to and we may not binge as much ??!!

I have eaten spoonfuls of Red-Whip on a tablespoon with sprinkles on top.......my husband noticed sprinkles on the floor and I said "I have NO clue how those got there!!!". ;)
  • Oberon21
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    So I guess I should go on an m&m diet. Lost nearly 4lbs between yesterday and today. Guess I'll save the plastic suit I made last night for another day. :wink:

You better patent that diet! I can see it being as big as the Twinkie diet. Which M&Ms were you eating?

Just the milk chocolate ones. Which I don't really even like. But once I had one handful, I have to have 4. I am OCD. The first time I ate them I ate 4. Now 4 feels natural. I also eat 3 peppermint patties. And 2 XL DD coffees in the AM. And feed my horses 4 mints after I put one of them back in their stall. And feed my mare 1 mint on each time I tighten her girth, then walk her in a circle, for 3 turns. Etc. Psycho.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    edited May 2015
    So after teasing you all with brownies, guess what someone brought into the office. Yep. I had a very small one. It put me over my calories for the day by 20. So I counted 21 calories of my weight training tonight (I don't usually count my exercise calories) just so my numbers would stay green. :p LOL. I'm a dork.