Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Mammabear49
    Mammabear49 Posts: 11 Member
    I've also dipped chocolate into the peanut butter jar.......my own Reese cups. Trader Joe's has these amazing chocolate trifles. I try to eat ONE if I need a sugar/chocolate fix. They're so rich, it works !!!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I had a whoosh this morning but I don't believe it's true even though I weighed myself the exact same way I always do. IF the scale is correct, which, there's just no way, I weigh less NOW, than I did before I got pregnant with my daughter 14 years ago! How is that possible?!

Confession: My husband is on this site and using it faithfully, but he's SO lazy when it comes to logging his food. He just basically picks the first thing in the list that is somewhat remotely close to what he is eating/has eaten. It makes me furious that he's so lazy about it. He's still losing weight and I think that's what I'm most irritated by. Sometimes, I'm not a very good wife. :(

edited, because spelling words correctly in the morning can be hard sometimes.

My husband has been watching me kill myself for months (I work out at home) and measure out everything and tediously track and you know what we have to do... Last month he decided to stop drinking soda and he's lost 10lbs. I could stab him.

This made me laugh.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Saaay, how 'bout our local sports team..?

You think that won't get judgmental or contentious?! ;-)

My confession: I was supposed to go to the dentist for a cleaning yesterday, but lied and claimed a conflict had come up when my dentist called to confirm/make sure I was willing to see a different person than I normally do, since I think they had doublebooked. The call gave me the idea, so I was like "oh, I don't mind, hmm, but if it's more convenient for you I can change." She said: "oh, no, let's keep it, we don't have any appointments available 'til August." I all of a sudden found myself saying "but tomorrow will be really stressful as it happens, I have a conflict that came up, August is okay," and so I moved it.

I was originally supposed to go in January but did basically the same thing.

I have stupid dentist fear (in part due to a terrible childhood dentist) that I need to get over already.

As long as everyone agrees the Hawks will win the Cup, everyone will get along just fine.

Oh, and in for dessert, anyone want cinnamon red velvet cheesecake?
    Mini-Red-Velvet-Cinnamon-Cheesecakes.jpg
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    It's 80 degrees outside, and I would swear it's 50 in the office. I feel like I never get to enjoy wearing all of my summer clothes because I have to wear a jacket to work year-round.
  • Oberon21
    Francl27 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »

Seems to be the same price as everywhere else though. Weird.

$29.99 and free shipping? I don't know I never bought them... Maybe Groupon is a LIAR?
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    It's 80 degrees outside, and I would swear it's 50 in the office. I feel like I never get to enjoy wearing all of my summer clothes because I have to wear a jacket to work year-round.

The temperature in my office sucks too. I have to wear sweaters in the summer and tank tops in the winter. (I'm technically not supposed to wear tank tops, but I do because it's so dang hot.)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member

My confession: I was supposed to go to the dentist for a cleaning yesterday, but lied and claimed a conflict had come up when my dentist called to confirm/make sure I was willing to see a different person than I normally do, since I think they had doublebooked. The call gave me the idea, so I was like "oh, I don't mind, hmm, but if it's more convenient for you I can change." She said: "oh, no, let's keep it, we don't have any appointments available 'til August." I all of a sudden found myself saying "but tomorrow will be really stressful as it happens, I have a conflict that came up, August is okay," and so I moved it.

I have stupid dentist fear (in part due to a terrible childhood dentist) that I need to get over already.

Ditto
  • Oberon21
    I confess, I enjoy a good peanut buster parfait from time to time. Not sure I can fit 710 calories in my diet today. Tomorrow, however, perhaps.

OOOhhhh I LOVE Peanut Buster Parfait. I probably haven't had one in 20 years. Was always sick by the time I got to the bottom, but LOVED them!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Here. I made brownies. Let's all get along...and eat brownies....with ice cold milk....MMMMMmmmmmmm!

images_zpslfm3hdwm.jpg

in for brownies. And ice cream?

We could make brownie sundaes.... (They need a drooling emoji)

mof2m3c61dp8.gif
  • Oberon21
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Confession: I've gotten some really great questions for my One Thousand One Hundred and Elventieth Post.

So many in fact: I'll sneak preview my first name: Derek.

I somehow already knew this. Why is that?

First names thread?

Nope, I feel like you've hinted at this before in here. Mostly because this is the only thread I frequent. This, and the Things that make you irrationally angry. I haven't been over there for a while though. @quiksylver296 how is it going in there?

I think we exchanged first names a few hundred pages ago too.

I think we all did too! I like learning first names it's always so interesting!

And we all promptly forgot them! :)
  • Oberon21
    I've also dipped chocolate into the peanut butter jar.......my own Reese cups. Trader Joe's has these amazing chocolate trifles. I try to eat ONE if I need a sugar/chocolate fix. They're so rich, it works !!!

Oh my God your Dog is ADORABLE!
  • Oberon21
    Okay, so today seems to be all caps day and use of the word LOVE day for me. Refraining for the rest of the day.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Here. I made brownies. Let's all get along...and eat brownies....with ice cold milk....MMMMMmmmmmmm!

images_zpslfm3hdwm.jpg

That settles it I'm getting Dairy Queen tonight! Thanks everyone!
    I had myself a cotton candy Blizzard today. :yum:

With any luck I'll be having one of those within the next couple of days... heading to the US tomorrow.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    JPW1990 wrote: »

As long as everyone agrees the Hawks will win the Cup, everyone will get along just fine.

Oh, and in for dessert, anyone want cinnamon red velvet cheesecake?
    Mini-Red-Velvet-Cinnamon-Cheesecakes.jpg

OH.EM.GEE.
  • Sch614
    Sch614 Posts: 73 Member

I am the same way until guilt gets the better of me. I've had a few aggressive dentists and now I get really anxious. But my new gentler dentist takes pity on me when I tell him I'm really nervous! I guess a crying patient won't help increase their clientele !
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    ythannah wrote: »

images_zpslfm3hdwm.jpg

That settles it I'm getting Dairy Queen tonight! Thanks everyone!
    I had myself a cotton candy Blizzard today. :yum:

With any luck I'll be having one of those within the next couple of days... heading to the US tomorrow.

Hurray for America! Haha
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited May 2015
    Speaking of Dairy Queen, it seems like I'll get to go again today. I enjoyed the cotton candy Blizzard but I think I'll pick up a brownie batter one for tomorrow.

Cute piggy, @Sch614
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Dentist confession... When I moved here I didn't go for 5 years... Ended up with horrible pain in a tooth, but it stopped so I let it go... then went on vacations to France and that tooth broke on Christmas Eve while I was eating coq-au-vin... ended up having an emergency root canal when I came back... $2000 later... Then I moved and didn't learn my lesson because once again I didn't go for 3 years. Ended up needing massive work including 5 cavities and horrible gum disease where they had to dig the bottom of my teeth to remove the bacteria there... and it also cost me probably around $500...

Now I go every 3 months and even got Invisalign to fix my crooked tooth and my teeth actually look great and it's just way better than the alternative.
  • catzisme
    catzisme Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2015
    i ate an entire bar of malteaser today. 100g of chocolate. 533 calories!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    all this talk about DQ, I'm taking a trip to the mall to buy a new board game and DQ is right around the corner from the store I'll be at. I wouldn't DQ to think I didn't like them anymore now would i?