My 107lbs lost before & during (with pics!)

13»

Replies

• misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    WOW AMAZING!!
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    Wow!!!! What an inspiration you are! Fantastic job!!
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Well, look at you, beautiful! SO very well done!!
  • imatraveldiva
    imatraveldiva Posts: 15 Member
    fantastic job!! very inspiring!!
  • Crumpet_Girl
    Crumpet_Girl Posts: 276 Member
    Well done :)
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Awesome awesome! You're looking and feeling great! :)
  • kentuckykay96
    kentuckykay96 Posts: 30 Member
    Hey there, your story is so exciting! I'm currently in college and working. I've put on about 50 lbs. because of all the eating out! But then again I have been overweight/obese my entire life too, I'm only 19, and I have lost the weight and put it back on more times than I can count. I'm a bit scared of my failures, but I keep telling myself to make time for exercise. Unfortunately, the time isn't always there or I'm just not motivated to get started. I too love hiking and taking Zumba classes! How did you MAKE yourself form a routine?
  • maddy_smiles
    maddy_smiles Posts: 36 Member
    Awesome job! Thank you for posting. You are such an inspiration.
  • mikeyrage1
    mikeyrage1 Posts: 5 Member
    You were beautiful before. Amazing transformation. You're only more beautiful now because you have gained your confidence back. Great job!!!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Badass!
  • GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    Well done!!
  • Desifreckle
    Desifreckle Posts: 110 Member
    bangeek1 wrote: »
    Hey there, your story is so exciting! I'm currently in college and working. I've put on about 50 lbs. because of all the eating out! But then again I have been overweight/obese my entire life too, I'm only 19, and I have lost the weight and put it back on more times than I can count. I'm a bit scared of my failures, but I keep telling myself to make time for exercise. Unfortunately, the time isn't always there or I'm just not motivated to get started. I too love hiking and taking Zumba classes! How did you MAKE yourself form a routine?

I do things I enjoy, and sticking it out for several weeks at first is hard, but once you do it makes the rest so much easier! Don't be too hard on yourself, and DON'T GIVE UP! That's my best advice. Never give up on yourself, I was around your age when I started thinking about seriously changing myself. It's made my life so much better, and I am so happy I started at that age. I only wish i would have started even earlier! :)
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    You look awesome! Great job! Very inspirational :)
  • ObiWanJacoby_
    ObiWanJacoby_ Posts: 56 Member
    Very motivational!!!
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Wow! Awesome job!!
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    You look amazing. What a Success story! Well done on your great loss.
  • sdmccoy93
    sdmccoy93 Posts: 12 Member
    You better Werk it, girlfriend! Your story is inspiring.
  • djewl
    djewl Posts: 2 Member
    Nice!!! You look stunning! Great job!
  • Desifreckle
    Desifreckle Posts: 110 Member
    Thank you guys so much!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!