The best compliment!

sebaseth
sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
Okay, my boss took my to lunch the other day and the waitress asked if I wanted desert. I told her I had my eye on the peanut butter pie, but didn't know if I should do it or not. She said "Oh, honey why not , it's not like you have anything to worry about!" I just felt like that was the best compliment.....she has no idea I just lost 46 lbs.... she just thought I was a skinny girl. And yes, I did have a piece. I savored every bite. Taking me to lunch was my Christmas present so I didn't feel guilty. I just walked 4 miles later that day!!

Replies

• sebaseth
    Okay, my boss took my to lunch the other day and the waitress asked if I wanted desert. I told her I had my eye on the peanut butter pie, but didn't know if I should do it or not. She said "Oh, honey why not , it's not like you have anything to worry about!" I just felt like that was the best compliment.....she has no idea I just lost 46 lbs.... she just thought I was a skinny girl. And yes, I did have a piece. I savored every bite. Taking me to lunch was my Christmas present so I didn't feel guilty. I just walked 4 miles later that day!!
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    That's awesome! And Peanut Butter Pie sounds sooo good!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    yeah I would be happy to hear that too. great job:drinker: peanut butter pie..I am making that to take to my friends brothers for xmas
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Isnt it wonderful to have control over your eating habits?

All things in moderation.

You have really changed your lifestyle, skinny momma!:flowerforyou:
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Mmmmmmm.......peanut butter. :love:
    Congratulations on your success.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    i soooo cant wait for that kind of compliment... and errr ummm peanut butter pie would be good too...

your awesome rock on girl!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • chiccloset777
    chiccloset777 Posts: 34 Member
    Thats nice,I know what you mean. I too have been getting skinny girl comments latly(lol). Sometimes I dont even realize that I look that small yet. Keep up the good work! ARIEL111655.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie CounterL
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    That is so cool! I know you felt like a million bucks! Way to go! :drinker:

Bobbie
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    What a wonderful compliment! Good for you, keep on doing what your doing!:drinker:
  • sebaseth
    Thanks everyone!
  • Okay, my boss took my to lunch the other day and the waitress asked if I wanted desert. I told her I had my eye on the peanut butter pie, but didn't know if I should do it or not. She said "Oh, honey why not , it's not like you have anything to worry about!" I just felt like that was the best compliment.....she has no idea I just lost 46 lbs.... she just thought I was a skinny girl. And yes, I did have a piece. I savored every bite. Taking me to lunch was my Christmas present so I didn't feel guilty. I just walked 4 miles later that day!!

Thanks awesome!! I cant wait til someone says that to me! Congrats I know thats got to be sooo pleasent!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!