My Transformation

Options
2»

Replies

• Mindsiview
    Mindsiview Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! As a Type2 Diabetic, your journey really does give me hope.
  • thelastbellybender
    thelastbellybender Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    well done you look hot :)
  • thetanyacam
    thetanyacam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing. Great work!
  • DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Lookin great I can only imagine how good you feel !
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. I'm bookmarking your thread to keep updated. You are an inspiration to many people. Awesome job.
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    hot sauce!
  • TXMary2
    TXMary2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Yes, I do feel great!

For those asking about Keto/LCHF a great place to start is http://www.dietdoctor.com/lchf It has lots of great info on how to get started, what to eat etc. There is also www.buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com

What I eat now is different from when I started. When I first began I did Atkins induction, but after a couple of months I discovered lchf/Keto and have stayed that direction as Atkins increases carbs as you go and that is not something I want to do. I know as a carb and sugar addict, that for ME I can't do that. I now eat only when I am hungry, not by a clock or because it is a meal time. Some days I am not all that hungry so I have coffee and one meal. Other days I seem to eat all day, it just depends. I listen to my body now.

Today I have had: Coffee with coconut oil and heavy whipping cream, 4 scrambled eggs and 4 slices of bacon, 8 oz of chicken with the skin, 1 cup of green beans covered in evoo, bacon crumbles and mushrooms. I am probably done eating for the day. I find that I very rarely snack -like maybe two days a month I eat what would be considered snacks between meals.

For those that want to read my story, it is on the Ketovangelist website too. Ketovangelist is a blog run by a good friend of mine and I am a contributor. I DO NOT GAIN MONETARILY - I strictly contribute to share my experiences, to encourage people and to bring hope and inspiration. I was obese half my life and if I can escape the misery, so can anyone else who truly wants to!

At the time of this posting, I was down 83 pounds and it was my one year Keto-versary. Now I am down 90 pounds. http://www.ketovangelist.com/one-year-83-pounds-and-now-i-am-a-total-bad-*kitten*/

Also, the title was chosen by the blog owner! LOL I told him I thought it sounded arrogant and he replied, "So what?" So, he got the final say. hahaha
  • Becca281552
    Becca281552 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... way to go!! :+1:
  • ccourcha
    ccourcha Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Amazing, great job with your journey!
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Man, I love hearing inspiring stories like yours. Congratulations!!!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    WOW! Way to get it!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!