Wheelchair user 130lbs healthier!

Replies

• sassareno
    sassareno Posts: 59 Member
    You look absolutely radiant, happy, and healthy!! You should be so proud of yourself. Congrats to you and the love of your life. Will definitely send you a friend request so I can be further inspired by your journey :-)
  • ToriJ84
    ToriJ84 Posts: 66 Member
    W.O.W.!!! Amazing, you look wonderful!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    This is awesome! I am so proud of you that is an amazing accomplishment. Definitely doesn't give others an excuse.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Holy...WOW! As others have said, you look so different. Love the purple Keds in the last pic! Congrats on your achievement!
  • kmg3614
    kmg3614 Posts: 83 Member
    Amazing! Have a happy health journey!
  • thursdayswoman
    thursdayswoman Posts: 60 Member
    This is SO AWESOME. You rock!
  • chucklebunnieuk
    chucklebunnieuk Posts: 2 Member
    I can only reiterate what everyone else has said, you look amazing. Well done indeed and so many good wishes on the forthcoming nuptials! :)

I also wanted to ask if anyone has found a support group on here for people with very limited mobility, not to mention advancing years, although I am not Methuselah!

I have lost over 30 with diet alone in just over 3 months, not too shabby but then I had been bed bound for a year and had 100 plus pounds to lose! I have a Garmin to encourage me to try and make 1500 steps or more if I can in a day. Some days I only get to 500 but that's more than zero and in my book that works for me. I also have a swimming pool I can get into whenever I can walk out to it, but sadly I tore my right rotor cuff last autumn and my left one around Christmas, so it isn't just the walk out there right now, but I have managed a few minutes here and there holding a ball so I didn't have to hurt my shoulders too much.

I'm not whining about my lot in life, actually I am extraordinarily happy. I have a wonderful man who loves me every bit as much as I love him and we met just over two years ago when we both had been married a few, had our children and given up on ever having what everyone else seemed to have, thought it was a myth even ..... true happiness and true love.

Frankly, I am just trying to find a group that has other members who need the same hurrahs.
  • Becca281552
    Becca281552 Posts: 45 Member
    You are an incredible person to have forged ahead when many would have given up... Thank-you for sharing your story; I am truly inspired!! <3
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Great job on constantly evolving! You looks great and super happy. Congrats on your impending nuptials and your weight loss!
  • ccourcha
    ccourcha Posts: 316 Member
    Incredible!! That is so amazing being able to do this.
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    You are Awesome!!! Congratulations on your success!!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Go you! Congratulations!!
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    You are such an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • thetanyacam
    thetanyacam Posts: 35 Member
    Its incredible. You have inspired many on mfp. Thank you for sharing. Thank you for showing the courage.
    You look simply gorgeous.!!!!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    You all are awesome! So many people that aren't disabled make excuses, and then you all come along and blow all excuses away. You all look amazing!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    YOU are amazing! <3<3<3<3<3
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Wow you go girl great job
  • pronetocrash91
    pronetocrash91 Posts: 125 Member
    This is so beyond amazing! You're fantastic. :)
  • juandezpena
    juandezpena Posts: 4 Member
    What a great success story...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!