i hate eggs

2»

Replies

• jolene_flowerz
    jolene_flowerz Posts: 4 Member
    You can't diet without eating eggs and oatmeal for breakfast so I'm really sorry, but, I believe you just aren't cut out for this lifestyle.

Lol apparently u can do your research
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Eat whatever you want .. have a turkey sandwich. Have a salad. Have a scoop of tuna salad .. just because a food is not traditionally labeled as a breakfast food doesn't mean you can't have it for breakfast.

I vacationed in the Caribbean one time, and breakfast there was usually fish, fruit, and greens.

Half a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon is a great and quick breakfast .. options are limitless.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    I'll eat all the eggs for you! I love eggs!

You can eat anything you'd like for breakfast. My favorite is cottage cheese, or a protein bar or shake. You could have waffles or pancake or leftovers from dinner. Whatever fits into your calories for the day. I do think it's best to include some protein.

You could even skip breakfast if you're not hungry then. Whatever works best for you.
  • jolene_flowerz
    jolene_flowerz Posts: 4 Member
    I'll eat all the eggs for you! I love eggs!

You can eat anything you'd like for breakfast. My favorite is cottage cheese, or a protein bar or shake. You could have waffles or pancake or leftovers from dinner. Whatever fits into your calories for the day. I do think it's best to include some protein.

You could even skip breakfast if you're not hungry then. Whatever works best for you.

Lol go right ahead, i just hate the taste
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    eggs make me gaggy after a while. I'm on a kick right now w/ fluffy scrambled eggs & a bit of ketchup to dip them in...I'm going to take advantage of the craving until I get gaggy again.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    No eggs? Say it ain't so! It seems I have eggs every other day since I started in March...hard boiled, fried, for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Ah I love eggs.

But as everyone else has said, no need to have "breakfast food" at breakfast.

Take a look at what different countries typically have: https://www.yahoo.com/food/this-look-at-what-the-world-eats-for-breakfast-is-79560875552.html
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Okay i wanna start dieting. What should i eat or what could i eat for breakfast, i don't like eggs, egg whites anything that has to do with eggs i dont like, neither oatmeal so please someone help i know breakfast is the most important meal of the day

Eat whatever you like. Have a pbj, or a salad, or pizza, or leftovers from dinner.
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    My grandma always hated breakfast food. She ate a cup of all meat chili with crackers almost every single day. I'm with everyone else. Eat something you like. Or don't. Not everyone agrees that they have to eat breakfast. Some people choose to skip it, and eat their calories later in the day. Meh . . .
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Okay i wanna start dieting. What should i eat or what could i eat for breakfast, i don't like eggs, egg whites anything that has to do with eggs i dont like, neither oatmeal so please someone help i know breakfast is the most important meal of the day

Lose the notion that you have to have "breakfast food" for breakfast...eat whatever the frack you want to eat...there isn't some weird universal rule out there that says breakfast has to be bacon and eggs.

I'm a fan of traditional breakfast foods, but I've also been known to have some leftover stew from the night before or some grilled fish and beans, etc...
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    cold leftover prime rib for breakfast is pretty rad