My before and after 1 year photos

13»

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    "Trophy Wife"
    :love:

Ha! that is what hubby said Saturday night!!!

I'll bet that put a spring in your step. Jimmie Johnsons wife better watch out. :wink:
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    good grief what a fire place!

you look fantastic hon:flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I added a new photo with me and hubby...He lost all of his weight (30+lbs) in just a couple of months.

I hate that...men seem to have an easier time of losing weight sometimes...the little turds:grumble: :grumble:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Wow. Good job.
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Wow!! Fantastic
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    You look so awesome!!!!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    bumping....cause others were posting their "last Christmas to this Christmas" photos.....Hoping to motivate those that are just starting out, and how much of a difference 1 year can make in your life.

:flowerforyou: :drinker: Here's to seeing alot more last Christmas to ths Christmas" photos next year.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I just read that & thought, "what a great idea!" Then, I got Christmas 2007 pics out...and forgot I was 25 weeks pregnant. LOL Yeah....BIG difference from last year! HA!

Bumpity!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I just read that & thought, "what a great idea!" Then, I got Christmas 2007 pics out...and forgot I was 25 weeks pregnant. LOL Yeah....BIG difference from last year! HA!

Bumpity!

LMAO!!!!
  • LynnW52
    LynnW52 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to be where you are, you are motivation for me and proof that it can be done!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!