Most embarrassing gym experience!

Replies

• mruter
    mruter Posts: 3 Member
    Walking to the trainers' area to get my workout sheet, my bad knee gave out and I fell face first on the floor. It seemed to go in SLOW MOTION.
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    no_russian wrote: »
    Well there was that one time that I was so disoriented from reverse dumbbell lunges that I accidentally walked into the ladies room.

"Accidentally" huh? :)
  • JeraldTX
    JeraldTX Posts: 42 Member
    Timed sit-ups in a Karate Class. Two minutes of fragrant emissions with every crunch. I felt sorry for the guy holding my feet.
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    edited May 2015
    Lifting early in the morning is great because the gym is pretty much empty, except when you have gas and are straining to finish off your squats. Loudest. Fart. Ever. and everyone knew where it came from.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    RunTimer wrote: »
    gym-fail.gif

If he would've landed that, it would've been epic.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    mruter wrote: »
    Walking to the trainers' area to get my workout sheet, my bad knee gave out and I fell face first on the floor. It seemed to go in SLOW MOTION.

All the best falls feel like they take ages.
  • BrendanDunn
    BrendanDunn Posts: 3,225 Member
    Old guy had a bonner coming out changing room shower
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    I had someone, very loudly next to me say that they were waiting for the fat *kitten* get off the squat machine. There was only one square machine... And I was on it. I haven't been back to the gym since. I might add that I don't get embarrassed that easy. I've fallen off of thing, farted, ran into doors, ect... That was *kitten* humiliating!!!
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    I fell down the stair stepper.
  • cosmobella
    cosmobella Posts: 54 Member
    This is terrible, but I returned to the gym after birth whilst still breastfeeding. Went full on into upper body work only to realize I had lactated/was leaking all over the place. Was effing humiliating and I never recovered from the mortification. Lmao ahhhh memories.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    no_russian wrote: »
    Well there was that one time that I was so disoriented from reverse dumbbell lunges that I accidentally walked into the ladies room.

"Accidentally" huh? :)
    I accidentally did that once myself. Fortunately, a woman friend happened to be walking out and caught me at the door.

• 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    on the elliptical and my headphones caught on the arm, pulled the earphones right out of my ears. lol
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    I farted while squatting once
  • ruechapepa
    ruechapepa Posts: 5 Member
    Pants fell down deadlifting everything was out

Hehehehe
  • ruechapepa
    ruechapepa Posts: 5 Member

usmcmp wrote: »
    I was running on the treadmill while watching COPS. They did a pit maneuver, I dodged and fell off the treadmill.

Sorry you fell off the treadmill but I got a good laugh out of that one...hilarious.
  • Lumpy52403
    Lumpy52403 Posts: 187 Member
    Flatulence while squatting, deadlifting, or doing back hyperextensions.

(By the way, why do little red squiggly lines appear under the words "deadlifting" and "hyperextensions"?)
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Okay, I had such noxious, deadly gas, the yoga teacher stopped teaching and started spraying the yoga classroom. Luckily, they were silent. No one was sure who did it...
    I have stopped eating broccoli.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    I accidentally crop dusted a yoga room.

I never went back.
  • Amazingday
    Amazingday Posts: 682 Member
    I workout at home precisely for most of these stories! Done way too many of these, Lol
    My friends husband was running on a tread at the gym and the guy next to him kept staring at him. Finally the guy reaches over a grabs a pair of panties off the back of his shirt. Her only comment was thank god they were newer and not my granny panties! He had them on his back at the grocery store and n one said a word....still makes me laugh