I was feeling like a complete fatty until...

Okay so my husband & I where in the mall finishing up some last minute shopping a couple of days before Christmas & I felt like I needed a new shirt so When we went to leave goodys a shirt caught my eye. It was black with sequins on the bust area. I lookED & of course they only had an XL & since my bras have seem to gotten a little loose I figured it might work & if not I would just return it after Christmas because with my husband with me I was sure not going to try it on-we were both tired-so we checked out and I got into the car and was looking at the receipt on the way home and noticed it was A FLIPPIN' JUNIORS SIZE NOT A WOMENS!! I was very upset to say the least!! so I got home& threw it across and basket of clothes that need to be folded and forgot about it well I tried it on because my husband said you never know and I wanted to prove him wrong and Ill be darn it if didnt fit!! YES IT FIT!!! I did a little dance and my husband laughed and me and we headed to his Grandmothers for Christmas on Christmas eve so I was sitting in her living room and she said "Summer have you lost weight because you look smaller since they last time I saw you" I about fell of the couch I was so happy!!! So needless to say I HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!!

Replies

• Okay so my husband & I where in the mall finishing up some last minute shopping a couple of days before Christmas & I felt like I needed a new shirt so When we went to leave goodys a shirt caught my eye. It was black with sequins on the bust area. I lookED & of course they only had an XL & since my bras have seem to gotten a little loose I figured it might work & if not I would just return it after Christmas because with my husband with me I was sure not going to try it on-we were both tired-so we checked out and I got into the car and was looking at the receipt on the way home and noticed it was A FLIPPIN' JUNIORS SIZE NOT A WOMENS!! I was very upset to say the least!! so I got home& threw it across and basket of clothes that need to be folded and forgot about it well I tried it on because my husband said you never know and I wanted to prove him wrong and Ill be darn it if didnt fit!! YES IT FIT!!! I did a little dance and my husband laughed and me and we headed to his Grandmothers for Christmas on Christmas eve so I was sitting in her living room and she said "Summer have you lost weight because you look smaller since they last time I saw you" I about fell of the couch I was so happy!!! So needless to say I HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!!
  • That is awesome!!! Feels great!!!

I just recently bought some juniors XL tops too and I was surprised that they fit ...... probably could even have gone with the Large! And it is SO nice, because they have such cuter selection for the *younger* gals!!!
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    know the feeling
    ive been buying xxl sweats and now even larges are pretty darn lose!
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    THAT IS WONDERFUL!!! I am so happy for you...Keep up the good work!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    tightening up those tatas!!!

Seriously, I lost 2 inches in the upper part of my abs before I ever saw a pound lost! When I realized it was back fat and under arm fat...no boobage, I was a very happy camper!!

SO GOOD FOR YOU!!

Uh, we would like a picture, please!

:flowerforyou: AWTY
  • I am so happy for you!
    That sounds like a great Christmas presant!

~Mel
  • jo69
    jo69 Posts: 78 Member
    :smile: Very happy to hear that. All your work has paid off. Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Wooot wooot!!:drinker: Im so happy for you!!:flowerforyou:
    ~Roni
  • jsoulia06
    jsoulia06 Posts: 14 Member
    Don't you love that! Congrats sounds to me like you need to shop more often...

That is what is takes for me to feel great a new shirt esp a smaller size!!:wink:
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    That's awesome! I love when people start to notice. It really is the best feeling ever. Keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!