Funny story

cediyam
cediyam Posts: 181 Member
So you know how you're supposed to zero the scale or whatever before you first use it? Well, I got a new scale today and totally forgot all about zeroing it.. and guess what ? I freaked out when i realised I had gained 40lbs! :noway: !!! Good thing my cousin was around to help. lol

Replies

• cediyam
    So you know how you're supposed to zero the scale or whatever before you first use it? Well, I got a new scale today and totally forgot all about zeroing it.. and guess what ? I freaked out when i realised I had gained 40lbs! :noway: !!! Good thing my cousin was around to help. lol
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    :laugh: :laugh:

My DH showed me that I was cheating myself out of an ounce of food when I put my chicken in the bowl, then the bowl on the scale:noway: :grumble: :grumble:

:ohwell: :flowerforyou:
  • I did something like that before. I lived in an old house, so I just thought that the floor wasn't level. I kept getting a different number no matter where I put the scale. Then I finally realized what I was doing wrong.

108855.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

ok, now that's more than a FEW extra cookies!:huh: :wink:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    With all these Holidaze calories, I totally woulda freaked too *giggle* Good thing your cuz is a wee bit less technically challenged than you, huh? :laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • cediyam
    :laugh:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    I can stand on my scale and get off it again 3 or 4 times and can gain up to 3lbs in a matter of seconds..Now grant you in the past I could have gulped down a couple of chocolate doughnuts in a matter of seconds and even that wouldnt be 3 lbs..I am actually getting quite tired of getting on the scale and getting excited that Im down a pound and then gain again...I am actually considering not getting on the scale for a month if I can do it...That may be my new goal....that IS my new goal...