harringtonsam17 Posts: 8 Member
how much cleavage is too much to show?

Replies

• GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    There's no such thing as too much ;)
  • Lemonshake
    Lemonshake Posts: 223 Member
    more then I have. boobs are pretty awesome I think we can get away with a fair bit of cleavage
  • MOMOEATER
    MOMOEATER Posts: 86 Member
    when they get cold
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    There is a line between classy and trashy. My opinion is a little bit of cleavage is intoxicating. And my eyes usually follow up the neckline, then to the lips and eyes. It should catch attention but shouldn't be hanging out and leave nothing to the imagination. At that point it just seems like the woman is insecure and begging for attention. Honestly, a woman in a turtle neck that is form fitted could leave me speechless with no cleavage.
  • 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    edited May 2015
    When you're flaunting yourself to the point of skanky, not classy :/
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    32sami wrote: »
    When you're flaunting yourself to the point of skanky, not classy :/

ahh referring to women who are not in the sex industry as skanks, sluts and *kitten* ahh how refreshing and surprising to see on these boards looooool

actually even referring to women who are in the sex industry as those things is disgusting

OP go topless if you want ...well ..if its legal where you are I guess so you can avoid arrest . I dont care and no one else should either though
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    I wear Vintage clothing which tends to show a lot of cleavage, (It's part of me and cant hide it) but it's very Feminine< classy and not trashy. I think Cleavage is Beautiful, its the braless nips poking through that I think are bad! :blush:
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    If I see nipples, you've gone too far. :o
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    There is no right answer other than what you are comfortable with.

Every person has a standard that others are going to think is too much or not enough.

Enjoy life to the fullest and don't pay attention to the drama people want to throw your way.
  • Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,888 Member
    women tops on are simply over dressing..
  • arian10daddy
    arian10daddy Posts: 2,758 Member
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    There is no right answer other than what you are comfortable with.

Every person has a standard that others are going to think is too much or not enough.

Enjoy life to the fullest and don't pay attention to the drama people want to throw your way.

rightly said bro!
  • harringtonsam17
    harringtonsam17 Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2015
    Oops
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    The question isn't what is too much. It's what level of harassment you can tolerate. You may be prone to negative attention by some. That doesn't mean you shouldn't do it, or that they are right. If your cleavage is something you really like about yourself flaunt it. Everybody deserves confidence and not to be made to feel slutty because of it. Let the haters hate, and choose what feels right for you.