any one interested in a support buddy

Looking for some one for moral support and encouragement which I will also offer the same to.

Replies

• isermichael
    isermichael Posts: 1 Member
    Hey.. sounds great.. need to get alot of working out done before a three day hike.. you interested in helping each other out?
  • sineadt84
    sineadt84 Posts: 51 Member
    Hello, I would be interested in someone to help keep me on track and hold me accountable if I reach for the biscuit tin :) and of course I will do the same! add me as a friend!
  • rachelbbrinker
    rachelbbrinker Posts: 4 Member
    I would love to help support and have support!! These things are so are to do alone having support means a great deal! :)
  • rachelbbrinker
    rachelbbrinker Posts: 4 Member
    My biggest downfall is sweets!!! I love my ice cream, donuts, and junk food. So far I been doing good.
  • runnerup68
    runnerup68 Posts: 3 Member
    I am. Feel free to add!
  • kaligatehouse
    kaligatehouse Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks everyone! I have added you all! Definitely interested in supporting each other and keeping away from the biscuit tin! haha Feel free to message me with your goals etc and I will do the same and let the supporting begin :)

• Terryn_Cassar
    Terryn_Cassar Posts: 23 Member
    Anybody feel free to add me.
  • puusmile
    puusmile Posts: 10 Member
    Same here you guys! I want to motivate and be motivated; let's get those bodies we want; feel free to add me♡♡
  • dododule
    dododule Posts: 1 Member
    Can you add me too :)
  • kerbeya1
    kerbeya1 Posts: 53 Member
    Support is the best feel free to add me as well
  • tdavis143
    tdavis143 Posts: 2 Member
    Please add me too. I am on this off and on and really need to stick with it. I let so many excuses back peddle me and now I am really working hard at staying accountable.
  • Apachemom74
    Apachemom74 Posts: 1 Member
    I need all the motivation and support. I am a prediabetic. I have been doing this fitness pal calorie intake for months off and on. I am back to walking and using a exercise bike. I am trying to cut sweets,salts and fried foods.
  • NearlyMelaine
    NearlyMelaine Posts: 22 Member
    Feel free to add, would love to be going on this journey with others
  • nicolelouwilson88
    nicolelouwilson88 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey I'm needing some support to guys! Put on a stone in 4 months! (Got new boyfriend) finding it hard cutting down food :( I'm starving.
  • myfitnessloselbs
    myfitnessloselbs Posts: 22 Member
    Hi,
    I need help and support. I am trying real hard to start the Jillian Michael 30 day shred but somehow cannot get myself to do it. I think I need some help/motivation/support to get me started and stay on course for the next 30 days. Any help would be great. Thanks!
  • JLBCUP
    JLBCUP Posts: 7 Member
    A support buddy sounds great!!!
  • ruhi1406
    ruhi1406 Posts: 39 Member
    I will add you for sure! Anyone feel free to add me too! Need lotsa support to shed those pregnancy pounds!
  • _rchapman
    _rchapman Posts: 2 Member
    Would love to. Feel free to add me!
  • FuriousFurian
    FuriousFurian Posts: 51 Member
    Feel free to add me (I am not really a dog)
  • TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    Feel free to add me! :)