Hello 2009!!! This is gonna be my YEAR!!!!!

FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I am determined to make it so. I am gonna do a full marathon and in the process lose the last bit of wt I need to be at my healthiest possible. I ditched dead wt and cheating scum, and suddenly I see my own beauty, hmmm was it him undermining my self-image. I am gonna go on a cruise and look and feel hot(not cmeaning the weather) and I in true Carrie Bradshaw fashion, am not gving up on true love. I am also gonna head to Minneapolis to see a good good GOOD friend of mine from school who I havent seen since that one culinary graduation photo was taken(I am gonna see her and our other friend). I am also gonna try to keep this the happiest year cause 2008 was horrible but this onew coming up I will NOT allow it to be!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    I am determined to make it so. I am gonna do a full marathon and in the process lose the last bit of wt I need to be at my healthiest possible. I ditched dead wt and cheating scum, and suddenly I see my own beauty, hmmm was it him undermining my self-image. I am gonna go on a cruise and look and feel hot(not cmeaning the weather) and I in true Carrie Bradshaw fashion, am not gving up on true love. I am also gonna head to Minneapolis to see a good good GOOD friend of mine from school who I havent seen since that one culinary graduation photo was taken(I am gonna see her and our other friend). I am also gonna try to keep this the happiest year cause 2008 was horrible but this onew coming up I will NOT allow it to be!!!!
  • That's the spirit :happy: Best of luck! You can do it.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Yea! That's the attitude. Go you! :drinker:
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    FitJoani you sound as though you are mentally already there, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO positive:bigsmile:, it is lovely to hear someone being so very positive you are an inspiration to us all :love: .
    YOU GO GO GO GIRL nothing like a new year and a new body :flowerforyou: to get you into action, please keep us updated on your progress :tongue:

"Life may not be the party we hoped for :explode: but while we are here we might as well dance :bigsmile: :blushing: !"