Can not believe it!

Ok I did the dreaded shopping the whole this will fun I need clothes for college, anyway I can shop shoes the size never changes I can even handle shirts the boobs are bigger but the paints. Those dreaded jeans that I love so much I had know idea what size I was until today. I grab a lot of sizes alright I can do it don't let a number define who I am well the out come fabulous. I got into a 10 like nothing I thought for sure a 13/14 or even a 12 nope baby a 10 :bigsmile: :laugh: I'm so happy Ilike to shop now it's a far cry from the 4 0r 6 I want to be but I can live with this I just had to boast about this I'm so proud of me for the first time in a long time. Thanks MFP for existing without this site I don't know what I'd do.

Replies

• aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Ok I did the dreaded shopping the whole this will fun I need clothes for college, anyway I can shop shoes the size never changes I can even handle shirts the boobs are bigger but the paints. Those dreaded jeans that I love so much I had know idea what size I was until today. I grab a lot of sizes alright I can do it don't let a number define who I am well the out come fabulous. I got into a 10 like nothing I thought for sure a 13/14 or even a 12 nope baby a 10 :bigsmile: :laugh: I'm so happy Ilike to shop now it's a far cry from the 4 0r 6 I want to be but I can live with this I just had to boast about this I'm so proud of me for the first time in a long time. Thanks MFP for existing without this site I don't know what I'd do.
  • Way to go!!!!

I am verrrry happy for you!:happy:

~Mel
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Way to go !!:flowerforyou:
  • Good for you, keep up the great job!!!! :smile:

Sarah*
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    I want to thank you to the people that took the time to reply to my msg I posted. I appreciate it so much. I've worked so hard and I want to keep going so I can get into single digit paints. :bigsmile: If there was a clapping smiley it'd be here right now. Thank you again so much.
  • Your doing a fantastic job, keep up the great work :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!