Final Destination: 202 pounds lost

Replies

• whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Congratulations on such an amazing weight loss, and the dedication to stick to it. You look absolutely amazing!
  • kjb678
    kjb678 Posts: 9 Member
    way to go!! you look great!
  • Jztime
    Jztime Posts: 138 Member
    Wow, this is absolutely incredible. Congratulations on such an amazing achievement and thanks so much for sharing your story, observations, and experiences with us. Your post was incredibly inspiring. Also:
    Jztime wrote: »

3) Flight travel is a revelation when you are an average size. I yanked the seatbelt cord out and realised I'd made a mistake and then when buckling it up I could see 4 or 5 inches of space between me and the arm rest and just grinned like an idiot.

This is one of my major NSV goals, and reading your anecdote put the hugest smile on my face. :grin:

Once again, congratulations on such a fantastic transformation. Best wishes to you!

You will get there I'm sure :)
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Congratulations!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Gosh! You are gorgeous lad :-) Beautiful eyes and smile :-) Very well done.
  • rcontr7
    rcontr7 Posts: 61 Member
    WHAT IS THIS!? This is incredible!! That first set of photos kills me! You are amazing!! Good job!! :)
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Wow! Truly an amazing story of dedication and perseverance. You look great! Congratulations!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Oh, wow! Congrats!
  • loveshoe
    loveshoe Posts: 365 Member
    Wow, you did an amazing job but then reading your post I believe you are an amazing person. I love your view on life and those around you! Please don't let this be your final post, you have too much to share. Great job!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    congratulations! i especially like that you kept the clothes. amazing job.
  • zoezoekende
    zoezoekende Posts: 27 Member
    Wow, looking good! keep it like this. You have got your life back. Enjoy it!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    You look amazing! You are a truly inspiration. Very well done!
  • lavenderannie
    lavenderannie Posts: 31 Member
    Fantastic achievement! You are such an inspiration. Enjoyed reading your story and I know it will help so many people. When people see the amazing transformation it will give them hope for their journey. Well done and thank you for sharing.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    WOW is not enough but what a remarkable transformation! Congratulations on saving your own life!!!!!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Great job!
  • spolk47
    spolk47 Posts: 19 Member
    Man, we are so proud of you! Thank you for your honesty and sharing your victory with us!
  • NishaPhilips
    NishaPhilips Posts: 60 Member
    AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing and giving hope :)
  • Jztime
    MrsMizart wrote: »
    Gosh! You are gorgeous lad :-) Beautiful eyes and smile :-) Very well done.

*blush*
  • Jztime
    rcontr7 wrote: »
    WHAT IS THIS!? This is incredible!! That first set of photos kills me! You are amazing!! Good job!! :)

Thank you....I don't handle all this very well as you can see. Just wanted to share what I learned along the way...oh and NEVER drink your calories!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!