Venus Factor Info Please

12345679»

Replies

• defmut3 wrote: »
    I still don't get why people choose to buy stuff like this when they can just spend one afternoon doing research on the internet using sites such as Youtube or MFP.

Everything you need to know about diet and exercise can be found online for free.

Because not everyone has the time nor wants to do an internet search and they want something that tells them what to do? These programs have specific exercises every day of the week and a meal plan to follow. Some people need to be told what to do when and what to eat when. When I follow a program it forces me to exercise regardless of how I feel.

*shrugs* Different people like to do different things in different ways.
  • travelgal1981
    travelgal1981 Posts: 3 Member
    Girl, you're klling it!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    No.

koalas-are-the-sweetest-animals-in-the-world-240x180.jpg
  • hayleyquin
    hayleyquin Posts: 37 Member
    hayleyquin wrote: »
    I finished the 12 weeks of the Venus Factor. The plan was to enter the New Year without any added weight. The plan worked perfectly. Not only are the abs and arms holding up but I'm actually seeing more definition in my legs thanks to the Venus Factor workouts. My strength and endurance have improved noticeably. This is the first time I've followed a structured 12 week workout plan. Sometimes it's good to have all the decisions out of my hands. I know I'm working out longer, harder, and more often than I would on my own, yet I'm having fun. As for the diet potion of the Venus Factor I find the meal plans are really helpful and put together with a great selection of food choices. These plans include info about calories and quantities, so that you can plan and review exactly what you eat during the day to suit your metabolism and your dietary needs. My diet during and after the Venus Factor program is almost the same as before the program. I am usually a picky eater and I don't feel my diet has changed too much. I usually eat healthy, lots of vegetables and no red meat, just chicken, fish and eggs as a protein source. If you need more information on the diet, the best person to speak to is Debs Green, who is a senior Venus Factor user and runs a question and answer forum on the Venus Factor program at http://www.ebooksfitness.com. I meet her a few weeks ago at a Venus get-together and she is really nice. There are some photos on her site. So I’m really pleased with the plan and I will begin a new 12 week cycle to maintain my new body. I’ve also downloaded the program onto my iPad so I have access to it at all times and can make adjustments when necessary. I can’t wait to the summer holidays!

I repeat the 12 week Venus Factor program twice a year. To look my best for the summer holidays and also for the Xmas/New Year festivities! I also use the Virtual Nutritionist app that comes with the program in conjunction with my tanita weight scales to regularly monitor my progress, which as I have said I am very pleased with. I notice someone mentioned fasting. It is not required on the Venus Factor diet. I have copied this from the manual. "Is fasting REQUIRED with the Venus Factor program?" The answer is NO. Fasting can be a lifestyle friendly way for many ladies to help control calories. It also has a few other benefits but for our purposes, they are secondary. However, it is not necessary."

Finally, I can't understand why Christina Bates published my before photo again and commented that I looked so wonderful! I definitely didn't feel wonderful until I started the Venus Factor. Now I am full of energy and my skin feels refreshed instead of heavy and oily before I started using the Venus Factor meal plans. And I can now fit into all my old and favorite clothes! Finally what is it with the photo of the mutant koala bear!

• travelgal1982
    travelgal1982 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2015
    I finished the 12 weeks of the Venus Factor. The plan was to enter the New Year without any added weight. The plan worked perfectly. Not only are the abs and arms holding up but I'm actually seeing more definition in my legs thanks to the Venus Factor workouts. My strength and endurance have improved noticeably. This is the first time I've followed a structured 12 week workout plan. Sometimes it's good to have all the decisions out of my hands. I know I'm working out longer, harder, and more often than I would on my own, yet I'm having fun. As for the diet potion of the Venus Factor I find the meal plans are really helpful and put together with a great selection of food choices. These plans include info about calories and quantities, so that you can plan and review exactly what you eat during the day to suit your metabolism and your dietary needs. My diet during and after the Venus Factor program is almost the same as before the program. I am usually a picky eater and I don't feel my diet has changed too much. I usually eat healthy, lots of vegetables and no red meat, just chicken, fish and eggs as a protein source. If you need more information on the diet, the best person to speak to is Debs Green, who is a senior Venus Factor user and runs a question and answer forum on the Venus Factor program at http://www.ebooksfitness.com. I meet her a few weeks ago at a Venus get-together and she is really nice. There are some photos on her site. So I’m really pleased with the plan and I will begin a new 12 week cycle to maintain my new body. I’ve also downloaded the program onto my iPad so I have access to it at all times and can make adjustments when necessary. I can’t wait to the summer holidays!

I repeat the 12 week Venus Factor program twice a year. To look my best for the summer holidays and also for the Xmas/New Year festivities! I also use the Virtual Nutritionist app that comes with the program in conjunction with my tanita weight scales to regularly monitor my progress, which as I have said I am very pleased with. I notice someone mentioned fasting. It is not required on the Venus Factor diet. I have copied this from the manual. "Is fasting REQUIRED with the Venus Factor program?" The answer is NO. Fasting can be a lifestyle friendly way for many ladies to help control calories. It also has a few other benefits but for our purposes, they are secondary. However, it is not necessary."

Finally, I can't understand why Christina Bates published my before photo again and commented that I looked so wonderful! I definitely didn't feel wonderful until I started the Venus Factor. Now I am full of energy and my skin feels refreshed instead of heavy and oily before I started using the Venus Factor meal plans. And I can now fit into all my old and favorite clothes! Finally what is it with the photo of the mutant koala bear!

I'm going to go buy it right now! It's http://www.venusfactor.com right?
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    I finished the 12 weeks of the Venus Factor. ... I can’t wait to the summer holidays!

I believe only one of your photo shows in that post, I don't think it was intentional to only show your before. -shrug- it happens.

The koala bear is because the person doesn't believe in the program you are doing and they decided to not add anything helpful to the post.

@travelgal1982 - how many accounts do you own? Having the number of posts at 1 does not lend ANY credibility to anything. I know it sounds cruel but it's true. And then above TravelGal1981 has only 2 posts.

• RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Well, that was one giant spamfest.
  • Pipsg1rl
    RGv2 wrote: »
    Thanks for keeping the post alive.

• peter56765
    peter56765 Posts: 352 Member
    Girl, you're klling it!

If you're going to spam, at least come up with sufficiently different user names that don't make it completely obvious what you're doing.

• RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Pipsg1rl wrote: »
    RGv2 wrote: »
    Thanks for keeping the post alive.

Yep, NP.

Nice passive aggressive BTW.
  • Pipsg1rl
    peter56765 wrote: »
    Girl, you're klling it!

If you're going to spam, at least come up with sufficiently different user names that don't make it completely obvious what you're doing.

I mentioned something similar above, and agree with you on that!
  • timestwo22
    timestwo22 Posts: 3 Member
    Is this a diet pill or something? I don't understand...
  • abenna
    abenna Posts: 14 Member
    Pipsg1rl wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for your replies. I didn't realize this post was still going!

I want to restate that i do not believe in "miracle programs," I was calling it that because there was no information given. It was a sarcastic comment.

You have to admit something called "Venus Factor" sounds like some pills full of fluff and hoodoo voodoo. It's great to see that some people have done this and had results.

Please do not repeat the hard work mantra. I already know it. I've been watching the calories and recently brought back in weights (ChaLean Extreme) into a Cardio heavy (TurboFire) workout.

Some of the information here has been extremely helpful and really explains what this system does. I hope that other people read through the posts regarding the product/program and it helps them make a decision.

*goes back to working hard to make miracles*

• abenna
    abenna Posts: 14 Member
    I have the Venus program the prescribe to calories are calories and you limit your food intake. They tell you how we on lose wt differently than men and give you a way to structure days of food intake with some days eating more. And they talk about why fasting is important. But now fasting days or long periods. They give you workouts w Video instruction. I only paid 50.00 to get all the info on the program and the community support. Plus pod cast of wen on who have transformed their bodies to show status. The program is amazing. It's based on science and eating healthy. Wiithout deprivation.
  • timestwo22
    abenna wrote: »
    I have the Venus program the prescribe to calories are calories and you limit your food intake. They tell you how we on lose wt differently than men and give you a way to structure days of food intake with some days eating more. And they talk about why fasting is important. But now fasting days or long periods. They give you workouts w Video instruction. I only paid 50.00 to get all the info on the program and the community support. Plus pod cast of wen on who have transformed their bodies to show status. The program is amazing. It's based on science and eating healthy. Wiithout deprivation.

Thanks for replying :) I'm going to go buy mine now! I'm so excited to look good this summer!! Congrats!
  • timestwo22
    The reviews I'm reading say The 3 Week Diet (http://tinyurl.com/21daybody) is better. Any thoughts on that?
  • nowhere716
    nowhere716 Posts: 1 Member
    hello...how do I join this group? I just bought the VF and started slowly implementing it into my daily life.
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    ebgbjo wrote: »
    I am looking for information on this as well. The website is a complete mess! A long winded video all about nothing and just doesn't show you exactly what you get for your money. Is it books? It is workout videos? How long is the program? How much does it cost, and more importantly, is it just a one time fee? Why are the forums blocked from public view? One should be able to read them without registering.

Why is it so hard to just find information on this program? GGRRR

That always raises red flags for me. If I have to register before I can begin to get any real information, I'm not going there. Because once I register, I'm on their radar AND their mailing list. Give me the info, and if I'm interested, I'll jump in and go further with it. But it makes it seem like they're hiding something.
  • kerriannatransier
    kerriannatransier Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    I like using plans rather than just googling things for myself, because they have been put together by people who know what they are doing. They know the best way to get results. if I put something together myself, it may take longer to get real results, giving me more opportunity to get discouraged and give up before reaching my goals.

I've been using it for 2 weeks now and I love it. I'm already seeing some amazing results (which helps me stay with it.) I've only lost 2 pounds so far (147 to 145), BUT I've lost (approx.) 4.7% of my body fat already. My muscles are stronger, and my pants are fitting better too (I carry most of my excess weight in my stomach/ muffin top.) I wasn't exercising before, and was starting to experience muscle weakness. I think that is why my results (are seemingly) accelerated.

The meal plan varies from week to week. There are built in "cheat" days, so it makes it easier to stick to the plan. Some weeks have you eating more of certain macro-nutrient. I watch my portions, use the fitness pal app to track my calories, and eat whatever I want (within reason). They suggest fasting, but I rarely do it.

You get 2 e-books, one with 36 workouts with videos (suggested 3/ week for 12 weeks) and another that explains the system, as well as having 10 sample meal plans for every daily calorie goal (1000/1100/1200 etc.). It also comes with an online calculator, which calculates your targets based on your body type (calories, weight, as well as shoulder, hip, and waist measurements).

The only thing I'm not really a fan of is the Immersion. You DO NOT need it for the program. It seems to have some pretty decent content- each "module" contains about a dozen cookbooks, podcasts, targeted workouts for problem areas and such- but you have to unlock it 1 month (module) at a time, and you don't get to pick which one you get either. It wouldn't be such a big deal if it was reasonably priced, or if there were only a few modules, but there are 14 and it is $79 for a single month! They give you the first month free when you buy the program, but you have to use it soon after purchase.