Stay on Track for Vacation

kacc24
kacc24 Posts: 15 Member
Hi everyone, I have a vacation planned for August 1. I have 25 more lbs to lose and would love some encouragement and motivation to stay on track, continue with weekly exercise regime, and diet control.

In fact, I am ordering the bathing suit I want to wear in 2 months now, for the ultimate motivation.

Anyone else have a vacation planned and want some support.

Replies

• alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    I don't want to be the one to burst your bubble but 25lb in 2 months isn't happening. Even if you did somehow manage it you would be life feeling and most likely looking ill, malnourished and just not good.

You could lose about half of that, which may not be your goal but you will feel and look a lot better most likely leaving yourself more confident than if you lost the 25lb. Good luck with your weight loss!
  • Justygirl77
    Justygirl77 Posts: 385 Member
    kacc24 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I have a vacation planned for August 1. I have 25 more lbs to lose and would love some encouragement and motivation to stay on track, continue with weekly exercise regime, and diet control.

In fact, I am ordering the bathing suit I want to wear in 2 months now, for the ultimate motivation.

Anyone else have a vacation planned and want some support.

That's exactly what I did starting in March for a vacay I'm going on next week!!! I've lost 18lbs and 2 inches off my waist, 3 inches off my hips, and I've bought a bunch of bikinis!!!!! So excited! Yes, I'll kick your butt right into shape if you like, add me=-)
  • kacc24
    Thanks for the kick in the butt Justygirl.
  • sampanzee75
    sampanzee75 Posts: 86 Member
    Hey there! I have a cruise planned for the end of July. Of course on cruises, you wear a bathing suit. Which like most people, I've never felt comfortable in. This trip I want it to be different. I've already lost 14lbs. If like to lose 25lbs at the least for the trip! Add me if you'd like ☺️
  • canadiangirl014
    canadiangirl014 Posts: 57 Member
    Hi, I have a cruise booked for next March and I really need to lose at least 35 pounds. That's my minimum goal. I need motivation too.
  • kacc24
    Hi guys, thanks for the add. So what plans are you following and how is it going? I have been a weight watcher for a year and a half but mostly track my calories on MFP. I did really well last year and lost 25 lbs but the last 20 has not been moving. Would love to know what you are doing as well, please share!