In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Replies

• kellysuemcclurg
    kellysuemcclurg Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations. I lost 150 pounds through weight loss surgery and have kept it off for 12 years. So I know a little about what you went through. It is a totally different life now. Your commitment and courage is amazing!
  • lucybeeeeee
    lucybeeeeee Posts: 1 Member
    Best story I've ever read on here!
  • jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    congrats an amazing story and the pictures esp the after ones are just wow very nice
  • LoreA1960
    LoreA1960 Posts: 107 Member
    Not to be indelicate or take away from ANY of your success (which is phenomenal) but did you have to deal with any hanging skin after your weight loss?
  • Alem127
    Alem127 Posts: 3 Member
    Wow! Congratulations!
  • ChloeMaay96
    ChloeMaay96 Posts: 11 Member
    I litterally gasped at your before and after shots! You've accomplished something incredible and you look amazing! I hope you're enjoying your new life and all the perks that come with it! :-)
  • john60644
    john60644 Posts: 18 Member
    Impressive Sir!! (in my cheetos cheetah voice)
  • john60644
    john60644 Posts: 18 Member
    I really do applaud everything you have done, You have done amazing. Keep up the good work
  • time4change52915
    time4change52915 Posts: 7 Member
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How amazing!!!!!!!! SO inspiring!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on an amazing loss and what a journey! I have tears in my eyes - absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!!
  • nerdgirlinlv
    nerdgirlinlv Posts: 32 Member
    Simply inspiring
  • kraymike
    kraymike Posts: 10 Member
    The fact you've made such a change in only 19 months is truly amazing.
  • darrylhowe
    darrylhowe Posts: 2 Member
    What an inspirational guy! Amazing story!
  • dianaramirez1220
    dianaramirez1220 Posts: 52 Member
    Wow you are amazing.
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    AMAZING story!!
  • jbgibso3
    jbgibso3 Posts: 40 Member
    You are incredible, and so is your writing. Your story is truly captivating and inspiring. Thank you for sharing this with the MFP universe.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Wow, you're a completely different person!
  • jillianmarie20
    jillianmarie20 Posts: 36 Member
    Holy cow, you look AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your story! We are all so very proud of you :smile: enjoy the freedom of your new lifestyle!
  • suzi153
    suzi153 Posts: 12 Member
    Wow. Fantastic job there well done
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    WOW like a totally new person! Congrats
  • DrivenPrincess
    DrivenPrincess Posts: 10 Member
    edited June 2015
    Whoah!! Hell! What an amazing transformation! Great writing also. I felt your pain and liberation. You are HOT! Enjoy new body!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!