I'm a HOT MOM!!!

So this morning I got dressed like I normally do. I like to look good next to my hubby who went from a 38 being almost too tight to 34's falling off of him in the same time I have went from an 18 to a 14. anyways he gave me the keys at target to go get the kids in the car while he waited in line for a pretzel for our 2 year old. As I was putting the girls in the car these 2 guys were about 10 feet away and I over heard one of them say to the other "She's a hot mom!" Well, come to think of it they could have been talking about someone else but it made me feel good to think that they could be talking about me.

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    So this morning I got dressed like I normally do. I like to look good next to my hubby who went from a 38 being almost too tight to 34's falling off of him in the same time I have went from an 18 to a 14. anyways he gave me the keys at target to go get the kids in the car while he waited in line for a pretzel for our 2 year old. As I was putting the girls in the car these 2 guys were about 10 feet away and I over heard one of them say to the other "She's a hot mom!" Well, come to think of it they could have been talking about someone else but it made me feel good to think that they could be talking about me.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Whooooooohooooooo! You go girl....or shall i say, HOT MOM!:smile:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    WooHooo Hot Mom!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Of COURSE they were talking about you! Silly.:flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    AWESOME!! Congrats to you!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Oh that should make you feel WONDERFUL! Way to go girl!!:drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    flirt.gif

Hot MAMA!!!! Wooohoooo!!! th_happy0005.gif
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    HELLO!!! Of course it was YOU they were talking about!!

Hot Mom 101- Learn to be Boylan!

:smokin:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Oh, yay! for you! Doesn't it feel good to get "noticed" again *lol* I'm working on it...just started the myfitnesspal today...so hopefully I will be celebrating my victories with you guys real soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!