30 Day Shred Results - motivation please!!! :)

Replies

• JinxedyJinx
    JinxedyJinx Posts: 50 Member
    This thread just totally convinced me to dig out all my old JM videos! I never actually completed a 30 Day Shred, but I think I'll give it a go. To everyone doing 30 Day Shred, do you count 5 or 7 workouts as a "week" before moving onto the next level?
  • PerlaRubi2013
    PerlaRubi2013 Posts: 110 Member
    jenrhode wrote: »
    This thread just totally convinced me to dig out all my old JM videos! I never actually completed a 30 Day Shred, but I think I'll give it a go. To everyone doing 30 Day Shred, do you count 5 or 7 workouts as a "week" before moving onto the next level?

I do 10 days of each Level to complete the 30 days there is 3 Levels! ;)
  • alockhart84
    alockhart84 Posts: 10 Member
    I am lookingt at starting this today to help with my with toneing my stomach, wasnt to sure about it. But from what I see here it works. This looks like good board to help with motovation to stick with it
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Had to stop due to unrelated injury. 100% my fault for trying to do to much too fast. Was on Week 1 Day 4 doing both Level 1 and 2 and 5 mins of Level 3. Tummy flat now, was sticking out a week ago. Pic below:

cph87evmcy1c.jpg

@annabellemayh, thank you very much for posting this thread. Great to see others have succeeded. Add me if you like. Will keep you updated once restart
  • bootcamp85
    bootcamp85 Posts: 64 Member
    Another round of 30 day shred done. In 60 days I've lost 11 pounds and 13.5 inches.ybhr6go3ms3z.jpg

85wb6x5yr8n7.jpg
    rj560dhkr0xl.jpg

Omg.....you go gurl....im convinced....im doing this for sure.....u look great
  • kufahlaatc123
    kufahlaatc123 Posts: 61 Member
    bootcamp85 wrote: »
    Another round of 30 day shred done. In 60 days I've lost 11 pounds and 13.5 inches.ybhr6go3ms3z.jpg

85wb6x5yr8n7.jpg
    rj560dhkr0xl.jpg

Omg.....you go gurl....im convinced....im doing this for sure.....u look great

Thanks so much. I'm on my 3rd round. I wasn't sure if it was worh all the hype but I guarantee it works. I love Jillian Michaels she is a miracle worker.
  • jorinya
    Just restarted again today after unrelated injury to my back. Made it to 10 mins of Level 3. Feeling the burn!!! Loving the burn!!!
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    shellssz wrote: »
    I've completed it twice. This last time I lost 15lbs!! In the first week was the most, second week the least. I did 10 days of level 1 then a rest day then 10 days of level 2 then a rest day and then 10 days of level 3. I'm now doing Ripped in 30. Good luck!!

I LOVED RI30. I'm working on One Week Shred while I wait for her Body Revolution set to arrive to my house. :)
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    melliebee wrote: »
    2o9saocor84a.jpg

I have done 2.5 rounds of 30 day shred since having my son last April!

Every time I do it, I get stronger and see results fast. The hard part is sticking to it! I am now doing Shred it With Weights and Ripped in 30! Best workout ever, and really. There are no excuses! It's only 28 minutes a day!

Your abs look GREAT!
  • jorinya
    rbvwb2qeuwvx.jpg
    Finished 10 days. Seeing a difference already. Can't wait to see what the next 10 days are going to be like.
  • amandabowen3154
    amandabowen3154 Posts: 4 Member
    Just started today. Excited and motivated by all the pics!
  • mmrie6905
    mmrie6905 Posts: 12 Member
    Just stared today too and was looking up before and afters - led me here. I am hoping to do it twice through before my 17th anniversary - in 2 months. This thread is great motivation.
  • ShondaBihari
    ShondaBihari Posts: 14 Member
    Today I finished day 3 of 30 day shred and day 2 of 6 week six pack abs. It's pretty fun. I'm excited to see my results. I am trying to get out of "skinny fat" land and into lean and strong. Feel free to add me anyone who is doing the 30 day shred or 6 week six pack abs. =)
  • nellydragon
    nellydragon Posts: 2 Member
    I'm going to start today after work. I'm nervous though because I'll try something and never stick to it but I must say with the photo results I'm determined
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    After seeing this thread, I wanna do it to! I am assuming everyone is watching their intakes? Some serious results for 30 days! Excited and skeptical at the same time. Even if I don't see the jifference, at least I'm getting some work in. Right? Here's to awesome results!
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    I just did the 30 day shred and I've lost 12 pounds and I dont know how many inches. It's definitely worth it! I was going to do another round but switched to Ripped in 30. I felt like I needed a challenge. I'll go back to the shred definitely tho.
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    BTW I did 6 days on, 1 day rest.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    oj1qi2a118bp.jpg
  • candykay0605
    g5b2lq99gyhw.jpg
  • candykay0605
    Not sure why that did 2 Seperate post but my before and during
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!