Do u like getting flirted with?

Replies

• agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    It's not often men try to flirt with me. Now when I was at goal weight for the first time ever (three years ago) it happened all the time. It was very hard to get used to but yea I enjoyed it. Especially since it's usually my husband that's getting hit on when we go out. He finally understood why I would get a bit jealous sometimes.
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    I don't wanna sound cocky but I get flirted with a lot, sometimes even when my husband is with me and honestly it doesn't bother me but I don't much enjoy it either. I'm that terrible person who uses it to their advantage. My husband thinks it's hilarious, like no BS he really does :lol: . Also, my husband gets flirted with a lot and he doesn't even realize it 99% of the time and it's adorable, it's REALLY bad at the gym. Maybe for some women think a man covered in sweat is a turn on?.... I just tell him to shower. :lol:
  • Caitoriri
    Caitoriri Posts: 87 Member
    It depends if the person doing the flirting is creepy or not. If they're attractive with a decent personality, I enjoy it. I just have to keep it at a certain level because, you know. Boyfriend.
  • zezelryck
    zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
    I think I must be one of those dense guys who completely misses all of the signals. A friend asked me if I had gotten a ladies number the other night as I was talking to her for a ages. When I said no he told me she was pretty much full on flirting with me while I just thought she was being friendly. When will I ever learn :-)
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Do people even flirt IRL anymore? :(
  • soccer469
    soccer469 Posts: 172 Member
    no just online
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    edited June 2015
    I can't remember the last time I was flirted with but I am shy so I'm sure I would have been uncomfortable.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Yes
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Yes. But I let them know im married.
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Yes because it only happens online. Nobody talks to me in person.
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Same for me too
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member

my life lol
  • MonsoonStorm
    MonsoonStorm Posts: 371 Member
    joesgal22 wrote: »
    Why is it men say that they are usually not sure that they are being flirted with? Just curious.

Well tbh I've been told I was flirting (by a third party) when I figured I was just being nice... so I guess it works both ways.
  • djones197982
    djones197982 Posts: 700 Member
    i dont mind being flirted with although i never know when i am flirting myself im the same as @MonsoonStorm just think im being nice ha....!
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Nuthin wrong with a little flirting.. Real life or online.. I like to flirt and be flirted with too.. I think it shows charisma lol
  • arian10daddy
    arian10daddy Posts: 2,758 Member
    I know nothing of flirting.. you guys need to teach me! :tongue:
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited June 2015
    Nuthin wrong with a little flirting.. Real life or online.. I like to flirt and be flirted with too.. I think it shows charisma lol

Yep! I agree. However, there are differences between creepy flirting(gym guys at times).
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Drops of Jupiter
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    I love flirting and I flirt with loads of people, but the one guy at work who I actually find attractive leaves me tongue tied, so I find it really difficult to flirt with him!! Heeeeeelllppppp!!!
  • arian10daddy
    arian10daddy Posts: 2,758 Member
    I love flirting and I flirt with loads of people, but the one guy at work who I actually find attractive leaves me tongue tied, so I find it really difficult to flirt with him!! Heeeeeelllppppp!!!

tag him here and we'll see what we can do to help you! LOL