Final Destination: 202 pounds lost

Replies

• sdort156
    sdort156 Posts: 20 Member
    Way to go!!!! You're incredible!
  • lemonaid7
    lemonaid7 Posts: 156 Member
    Absolutely OUTSTANDING! Your transformation has been incredible, you must be so proud!! Keep up the good work, what a priceless gift of health you have given yourself!! I'm so motivated and inspired, thanks for sharing your story
  • Way to go guy! Such an inspiration. MFP and stories like yours is teaching me weight loss and maintenance is all about choices.
  • Bud_
    Bud_ Posts: 116 Member
    Simply amazing - well done!! An inspiration for sure.
    You've not only opened up a whole new future for yourself, you've shown us all we can also have one.
    SUPERB B)
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Awesome!
  • LuanaBean
    LuanaBean Posts: 50 Member
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your journey. Wishing you all the best.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    What a babe! Congrats! B)
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    You are beyond inspirational!! I can relate to a number of the things you've learned since losing weight. Keep up the amazing work.
  • Congratulations that's so awesome! Super adorable by the way, then and now.
  • Rampant328
    Rampant328 Posts: 134 Member
    I can't believe how wide my eyes opened when I saw a 202 lb. loss. I think that you should continue to write as there are millions of others out there who think that their condition is irreversible and have lost hope. Millions of people need to know your continuing story.
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Incredible, wonderful, inspirational, awesome... I could go on and on! Congratulations! I hope you find much joy in your life from here on out.
  • Jztime
    Jztime Posts: 138 Member
    Rampant328 wrote: »
    I can't believe how wide my eyes opened when I saw a 202 lb. loss. I think that you should continue to write as there are millions of others out there who think that their condition is irreversible and have lost hope. Millions of people need to know your continuing story.

Thank you that means an awful lot. I'll give it some thought :)
  • zoomtech16
    zoomtech16 Posts: 100 Member
    Wow! Amazing job! That is so true about being detached from the old you, but still kind of wishing people weren't so judgmental about the old you.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    What an amazing story! Wonderful work :)
  • britishbeau
    britishbeau Posts: 60 Member
    You are amazing. It makes me sad though with the last few comments, its like people are jealous or something....

you should show it off, you look amazing!!!!
  • Jztime
    You are amazing. It makes me sad though with the last few comments, its like people are jealous or something....

you should show it off, you look amazing!!!!

The sad reality is nobody else (yourself included) will really actually believe you an achieve it. A year ago wanting to be 13 stone was a flight of fancy yet here I am at 12 stone and 12 pounds.

Will power and determination are the only things that get you through it. I wish there was a magic secret but there isn't. There is no trick or cheat. What there is though at the other side is hope and a sense of achievement but more importantly a real lasting life.
  • forme1415
    forme1415 Posts: 9 Member
    Amazing job mate. Very inspiring. I have close to that amount to lose as well. Cheers.
  • Saryia
    Saryia Posts: 38 Member
    You look amazing, OP :) And I can already relate to a lot of those points on your list...#9 in particular.
  • claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    I know how hard it is having lost over 50kgs! Kudos to you for making yourself accountable and opting for health!! Congratulations Jztime!! :)
  • Jztime
    Saryia wrote: »
    You look amazing, OP :) And I can already relate to a lot of those points on your list...#9 in particular.

Yes it brings a lot of guilt with it when that happens. I once went to meet a friend I'd not seen for ages and she had lost 3 or 4 stone but I saw her from behind before she saw me and my heart sank...I knew when she turned around my weight loss was going to dramatically overshadow her own and that was terrible.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!