Final Destination: 202 pounds lost

Replies

• Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    So funny, thank you so much for sharing. Such a great story and an amazing accomplishment
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Congratulations on a really amazing achievement!!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Dude you have my permission to show off...in fact you earned
    bragging rights...so brag away! You are such a cutie
  • bey02
    bey02 Posts: 22 Member
    Currently I'm you 16months ago and this post excited me for changes to come well done you have done amazing!
  • Jztime
    Jztime Posts: 138 Member
    bey02 wrote: »
    Currently I'm you 16months ago and this post excited me for changes to come well done you have done amazing!

Good luck Bey! You can do it.
  • khill5555
    khill5555 Posts: 33 Member
    Your weight loss is amazing and your list is so true! For me....#3 hits home.

3) Flight travel is a revelation when you are an average size. I yanked the seatbelt cord out and realised I'd made a mistake and then when buckling it up I could see 4 or 5 inches of space between me and the arm rest and just grinned like an idiot.

In Feb. I flew and needed a seatbelt extender and was in tears. In May I flew but with NO extender-it was tight but no extender needed!! I will be flying again in August with the hope of NO extender and to be able to have the arm rests down on both sides!!! :-) Been doing MFP since Jan. 4, 2015 and down 40 lbs....your story inspires me to continue to get the last 60+ off!!!
  • Jztime
    khill5555 wrote: »
    Your weight loss is amazing and your list is so true! For me....#3 hits home.

3) Flight travel is a revelation when you are an average size. I yanked the seatbelt cord out and realised I'd made a mistake and then when buckling it up I could see 4 or 5 inches of space between me and the arm rest and just grinned like an idiot.

In Feb. I flew and needed a seatbelt extender and was in tears. In May I flew but with NO extender-it was tight but no extender needed!! I will be flying again in August with the hope of NO extender and to be able to have the arm rests down on both sides!!! :-) Been doing MFP since Jan. 4, 2015 and down 40 lbs....your story inspires me to continue to get the last 60+ off!!!

Excellent Khill! It's an amazing feeling and I want it for you!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Seriously amazing!
  • icanplay3
    icanplay3 Posts: 173 Member
    Fantastic!!! Congrats to you and your amazing accomplishment! You look great! :)
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Congratulations!!!! :D
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Awesome!!!
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Congrats and thank you for sharing. Good luck as you move forward in life!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    What an amazing job, congratulations!
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Amazing job! You look so happy and I am so happy for you!!!
  • Jztime
    Amazing job! You look so happy and I am so happy for you!!!

Thanks all of you. It's been an amazing experience and I've learned so much about myself and people in general. Mostly people are very kind, encouraging and not at all as negative as well assume.
  • Tarkusman
    Tarkusman Posts: 5 Member
    My Friend, what a great job! You look fantastic and I know you must feel on the top of the world. Have you thought about how you are going to level out and maintain? Does it scare you? I have lost in excess of 100 Lbs. a couple of times and I always fear the return to the old habits. You have a lot of support here, you will always have somewhere to turn should you need it. Once again, "Congratulations, you did great!"
  • bigb2001
    bigb2001 Posts: 57 Member
    Such an awesome job! Congrats!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    WOW!! Amazing job! Congrats!!
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Simply amazing! Great job!
  • TipsooLady
    TipsooLady Posts: 18 Member
    Thanks so much for sharing your success and for the wonderful observations you made...especially the airplane seat victory! I can't wait until I fit comfortably on an airplane again...without feeling that I will be assessed as too fat and forced to buy two seats if I want to go anywhere. (Costly financially and emotionally!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!