Final Destination: 202 pounds lost

Replies

• Jztime
    Jztime Posts: 138 Member
    Tarkusman wrote: »
    My Friend, what a great job! You look fantastic and I know you must feel on the top of the world. Have you thought about how you are going to level out and maintain? Does it scare you? I have lost in excess of 100 Lbs. a couple of times and I always fear the return to the old habits. You have a lot of support here, you will always have somewhere to turn should you need it. Once again, "Congratulations, you did great!"

I don't' see me ever stopping using MFP. I think I am able to keep my weight in check without it perhaps but it would be silly to not check in from time to time. I'll probably weigh monthly and see how it goes. I might just make mental notes on my daily calories. I'm not entirely sure yet. Thank you though!
  • Teenie0916
    Teenie0916 Posts: 22 Member
    edited June 2015
    you look like a totally different person! You are amazing, congrats to you!
  • lokfn96
    lokfn96 Posts: 1 Member
    You've done amazing! Well done! :)
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Wow, fantastic job!
  • sop1love
    sop1love Posts: 23 Member
    What an absolute phenomenal job! I have lost close to 50lbs in the last 5 months, which is wonderful - but I have to say when I look at the big picture of how much I have to lose (total of 160 lbs) it just seems so daunting, and I worry. How do you push past those feelings? I know this is a long road, and I understand that - but it still is so overwhelming to think about.
  • basherthomson
    basherthomson Posts: 2 Member
    Well done!
  • Jztime
    edited June 2015
    sop1love wrote: »
    What an absolute phenomenal job! I have lost close to 50lbs in the last 5 months, which is wonderful - but I have to say when I look at the big picture of how much I have to lose (total of 160 lbs) it just seems so daunting, and I worry. How do you push past those feelings? I know this is a long road, and I understand that - but it still is so overwhelming to think about.

You just take it one mini goal at a time. Getting into those jeans or that t shirt. Getting under this weight or reaching that amount lost. It's a little like a game. Look at the next bridge you are crossing not the one 3 miles down the road and it won't seem so bad. Good luck!
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Amaaaazing!!! Don't make it your last post, you are a thoughtful and intelligent writer !!
  • Funship
    Funship Posts: 86 Member
    You are truly an incredible person, inside and out. Congratulations on your successful weight loss journey. I wish you all of the best in all of your future endeavors. With your positive attitude and personality, the sky is the limit!!
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    What an amazing transformation :)
  • njmark72
    njmark72 Posts: 99 Member
    Wow! Amazing and congrats to you.... Very proud of you...
  • InsanityForMe
    InsanityForMe Posts: 73 Member
    Congrats on all your hard work and dedication!
  • samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 443 Member
    Who knew losing 200+lbs would turn you ginger!? ;)

Awesome job - well done!
  • colibri23
    colibri23 Posts: 223 Member
    Brilliant! And I read the entire thing in a British accent :smiley:
  • Jztime
    Who knew losing 200+lbs would turn you ginger!? ;)

Awesome job - well done!

Hahaha I've been experimenting. Now on light brown/ash blond which I think I'm going to settle on. Thank you!
  • tiffeh345
    tiffeh345 Posts: 43 Member
    Yay for Gingers! We are awesome! ^.^

Congrats! You have worked very hard for this!

You said this was your original goal. Do you have different goals now? Are you going to continue at maintenance or do you plan to lose more or build muscle?
  • Jztime
    tiffeh345 wrote: »
    Yay for Gingers! We are awesome! ^.^

Congrats! You have worked very hard for this!

You said this was your original goal. Do you have different goals now? Are you going to continue at maintenance or do you plan to lose more or build muscle?

I've decided I want to go down to 12 stone (so an additional stone).

After that is surgery for the excess skin and muscle building.
  • Jztime
    Thanks guys for all the new friend requests and very kind comments on here and by PM. It means a huge amount.
  • magairlin
    magairlin Posts: 93 Member
    Congratulations. Well Done. Thank you for saying that you are here for life because it is so easy to become complacent and put the weight back on again. Wonderful achievement
  • FeliJD
    FeliJD Posts: 22 Member
    So wonderful! So happy for you. It is great seeing young guys become their full potential! Or anyone for that matter. Really, well done and I hope that the changes you have made impact someone else in a positive way! So glad that you will continue on to live a happy healthy life - in awe!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!