My first 10lbs!!

WHOOHOO! :bigsmile: it took longer than I'd hoped, but slow and steady wins the race, right? :laugh:

I'm glad I weighed myself today. :ohwell: I was on the fence, especially after I've been too busy to log my food lately. I was expecting to have put on weight after christmas but I guess not. :laugh:

Hope you all had a wonderful christmas & I wish you all a happy new year! :blushing:

Replies

• Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    WHOOHOO! :bigsmile: it took longer than I'd hoped, but slow and steady wins the race, right? :laugh:

I'm glad I weighed myself today. :ohwell: I was on the fence, especially after I've been too busy to log my food lately. I was expecting to have put on weight after christmas but I guess not. :laugh:

Hope you all had a wonderful christmas & I wish you all a happy new year! :blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Kabu...it is taking longer because it will stay OFF longer!!:wink:

Great Job and Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Congrats! I see that you're trying to lose less than 20 lb. I'm constantly stuck, if not gaining. Any hints, clues, on how you went about doing it? Any advice is wanted :)
    Way to go!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Way to go kabu!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: Im so very happy for you!!:happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Congrats!! WTG!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Congrats!! Awesome job!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

-Tami
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!